More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Levinov Levinov

What to do now?

I relinquish even more of my ego

Okay! That's it! This not sitting right with me! I am a very passive person! I have very good control over my emotions and impulses! But this! THIS RIGHT HERE!!! This is some BULLSHIT! Actually... I see what's going on here- I'm bein' fucked with! Okay, haha, but now it's not "haha" anymore! It's time to put a stop to this! I walk up in front of the whole class while the professor is at her podium organizing stuff I presume and take in a deep breath as I visibly quake in my shoes due to the immense anxiety that I am experiencing. Stuff like this has happened before where a student comes in late and the professor makes them apologize to the whole class and asks them for forgiveness so I'm guessing this is a step-up from that where I have to initiate the apology myself so that it's more genuine. Thank God I'm smart enough to realize this.

"Class, I apologize for my tardiness. Today my alarm did not wake me up because it was off, but do not think I lollygagged in the morning. I tried getting here as fast as possible to reduce how late I would be but I know that will not absolve me of my tardiness. What will probably absolve me of my tardiness is your forgiveness. With that being said, I ask that you please forgive me and I promise to make sure this never happens again."

...Nothing. Just... silence. Nobody's even looking at me!

Now I am actually furious! MONEY IS COMING OUT OF THIS! THIS EDUCATION COSTS MONEY!!! I frantically march up to a guy that I've worked with in class once and don't even attempt to speak to him. Instead I ready my index finger against my thumb to give him a powerful flick against his head. Once I feel like I've charged it up enough I let it rip and an audible THUNK sound is made. He doesn't react at all, doesn't even bat an eye. "Are you fucking serious?!" I say for the whole class to hear. I do this 20 more times, all to no avail.

I march down to the front, stand on a table and yell, "I AM SORRY~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"...nothing.

In an absolute final attempt I take out my phone and throw it to the back of the classroom and it hits someone in the nose. And would you look at that! NOTHING! STILL! NOTHING!!! I make my way over to my phone and turn it on to see if it's still functioning... the piece of shit didn't even shut off from that impact, nor did it crack, probably because of this expensive-ass case I got from my cousin. I look at the person that got hit by my phone and notice that their nose is bleeding, at this point I don't even care what the fuck is going on. I notice the girl next to him pull out some tissues to wipe off the condensation that's on her cup I presume because there sure seems to be a lot of moisture coming from it. I quickly snatch it from her and wipe the blood off the guy's face and stuff it up his nose to stop the bleeding. I then look at the girl to see that she is now taking notes, condensation still coming from the cup causing a ring of water to form around its base.

I walk back down to my seat and decide to just try n understand what the fuck I'm supposed to be getting from this topic. It seems like me and whatever I do is just ignored so I might as well— ...ignored... m— m— me— me— an— and the effects of my a— actions are being... IGNORED!!! Coming to this realization, a wicked smile forms across my face.

What's happens now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)