More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by reap3r reap3r

Do I fuck my Step-Sisters pussy? or do I eat my cum from off of her arse?

I fuck her pussy(Dominant path)

I look at her grabbed her wrist, pinned it to her back and pulled her backwards till she had my cock balls deep and She started bouncing on my dick meeting each of my thrusts. Her eyes were open wide in shock and her mouth agape from pleasure. She looked back at me and my eyes locked with her lust filled eyes. I smirk and speed up my thrusts until she’s moaning like a bitch in heat as I fuck her hard.

“Oooooooh fffuuuuuuuucccckkk, Damn it Danny are you trying to break me?” She asks me and I question her on if she’s anywhere near breaking, I then stop thrusting and she whines. “Dannnyyyy please, why did you stop?”

“Answer me Annie,” I command and her response was to nod. “What is it you want me to do Annie?” I demand and she looks at me before her lowering her head in submission.

“I want you to break me Danny, I want you to completely ruin me for anyone else, take me break me please Danny just BREEEEEDDD MEEEEE DAAAADDDDYY!” She screamed out as I thrust into her with slow, long, powerfully hard thrusts and she came squirting all over the bath.

“Well Annie, who owns you slut? Who is the pathetic bitch now?” I ask and she turns her head to be meeting my eyes with the most pathetic submissive look on her face.

“You own me Danny, I’m your bitch, you bred me after I begged for it like the pathetic bitch I am” she said with tears coming down her face like raindrops on a window. She looked at me with a smile though “Thank you Daddy” she again called me that so I lift a hand, turn her around and stroke her face.

“Be a good girl and clean Daddys’ cock yeah?” I say cautiously. She takes my dick in her hand and starts licking it, before long she starts kissing the head and when I nod she takes it into her hot wet mouth. “Ummm, good girl Annie, now tell me the truth, did you plan on submitting to me?” I ask and she pulls my knob out her mouth and looks down in shame.

“No Daddy, I was originally hoping you would be the submissive one and lick your cum off my arse, but now I’m glad you are dominant and you showed me where I belong sir.”

“What would you have done to me if I had licked your arse clean?” I question her.

“I would have turned you into a sissy, my boyfriend would come over and fuck you into your own bed, then we were going to put you in a chastity cage put you in girl clothes and a wig. Then either one of the twins or I would peg you every night and we would whore you out to anyone who wanted to use you.” She admitted, I grabbed her face, as she began sucking my dick, and started to facefuck her.

After I was finished with her I cleaned my dick with her hair , opened the door and walked past my sisters shocked faces with a smile on mine. I enter my bedroom get changed and grab my keys and wallet and head towards the front door. I catch a glimpse of the twins and Annie talking. I leave the house and drive to my next destination.

Where do I go? Photoshoot? Annies’ Boyfriends or somewhere else?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)