More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lapislazuli lapislazuli

What do you look like?

I'm pretty handsome (male)

I'm pretty handsome you think to yourself and wink at the face staring back at you. You chuckle to yourself at the ridiculousness of the situation, winking at your reflection in this strange room with a mirror on the ceiling, with no memory of anything before this moment, you honestly have a hard time believing this isn't a dream. Suddenly you notice a shape, shifting under the covers next to you and a sleepy but flirty female voice comes from under the folds of the duvet.
"What's got you laughing then?"
"Just a hilarious joke I was telling myself" you reply, your quick wit apparently working prior to logic. The woman giggles loudly and shifts around to face you, resting her elbow on a pillow. You're instantly drawn to her sheer beauty. Her face is beautiful with two piercing, almond shaped green eyes and flowing dark hair that you follow down to her tits which look like more than a handful and takes all your self restraint not to touch.
"Hey, you know my face is up here?" she says, still giggling. You blush a little and look back at her face.
"Why are you looking so confused anyway? You look like a lost child" she says jokingly.
"Well funny you should say that," you pause abruptly, wondering whether you should tell this woman you know nothing about that you seem to have lost your memory. "Well, uh how do I put this?"

Tell her the truth?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)