More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by lapislazuli lapislazuli

Tell her the truth?

Be honest

"Ok, um... This may seem really weird but, I, uh can't remember anything. Well anything before waking up this morning."
"Ok... Is this some kind of long winded joke or?"
"No I'm being honest, I can't even remember my own name!"
"Ok, you promise this isn't a joke?"
"I wish it was!" You let out a nervous laugh and try to assess her reaction. She lets out a long breath and leans back, pressing her fingers against her temple.
"Well, uh, wow this is um, a lot to take in, especially this early in the morning," You exchange an awkward giggle. "I honestly don't know what to think. Does this mean you know nothing about me?"
"Pretty much."
"Well, uh, I think I need to clear my head." She hurridly gets out of bed and shuffles groggily over to the balcony avoiding eye contact with you then pushes the curtains apart and slides open the door. The sight of her hourglass figure silouetted against the early afternoon sun almost makes up for the awkwardness of the situation but you can't help thinking whether it would have been better to just lie to her. Nothing to do about it now you think to yourself. Besides you would have had to deal with this sooner or later, although passionate morning sex would have been nice first.

Try and comfort her or give her time to herself?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)