More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AnimeQueen3001 AnimeQueen3001

How does the story start?

Hypnotized Mom

"Hey Mom, could you come in here please?", Toby asked from his bedroom door.

"Sure, Honey, what is it", His Mom named Julie answered as she put down a laundry basket that was filled with clean clothes. on the bed in her master bedroom.

Toby was 18-years-old, he was Caucasian, he was 5'8, short brown hair, brown eyes, his mom Julie was 45-years-old, she was Caucasian, she was 5'8, shoulder length long blonde hair, hazel eyes, Toby was wearing under-wear, capri shorts, shirt, socks, Julie was wearing underwear, bra Capri shorts, shirt, socks, she walked into the bedroom.

"Mom sit down in the chair", Toby said.

"Ok, Dear", Julie replied as she sat down in the chair.

Toby closed the bedroom door, he closed his bedroom window curtain, He took out his hypnotizer stick that he had made, he turned it on, a light started flashing and spinning in front of Julie's face and eyes.

"Mom look at the spinning Light, look at it as it spins around, around, around, around, as you're looking at it, all of your energy, morals, willpower is slowly leaving your body", Toby said.

Julie sat in the chair as the spinning light continued spinning and flashing in front of her face and eyes.

"Mom, your eyes is getting heavy, you're having a hard time keeping them awake, you'll fall into a deep sleep in ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one", Toby said.

Suddenly Julie's Eyes Closed, her head slumped down, Toby was thrilled that it had worked.

"Mom When I Snap my fingers you'll wake up, but you'll be in a hypnotic trance", Toby said.

He snapped his fingers, another hour later Julie woke up, she had a blank look on her face, he waved his hand in front of Julie's face, but she didn't react to it.

"Mom, you're now in a hypnotic trance, you'll hear only my voice and obey me, do you understand?", Toby asked.

"Yes, I understand", Julie answered in a monotone voice.

"Mom I want you to pat your head and rub your stomach", Toby said.

Julie started patting her head and rubbing your stomach, while Toby was watching her.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)