More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kblaz3 kblaz3

“So what’s tonight’s adventure?”

Hypnosis

Please feel free to send me feedback directly, or by commenting on this story. This is my first story, and I am beyond excited to explore it with everyone. If you would like to add chapters I will clear them and add them as quickly as possible.

“Tonight, my lovely wife we will be revisiting hypnosis.” You hesitantly respond. “I have been working on creating a hypnosis program for you for months. I call it The Perfect Wife.”

Anne giggled causing her tits to bounce “The Perfect Wife? That is such an original name.” She quipped sarcastically. The blood drained from your face. “I mean, I guess that we can try that stuff again. After all, you’ve spent so much time on it, I would be a complete bitch if I didn’t let you at least try it out.”

Your heart started beating again, and slowly you were able to start thinking again. She had almost destroyed the project that you had spend almost as much time on as she did her tight sexy body. “Alright then! Let’s do this!” You cheer as you walk out of your room and towards your office. Anne trailed behind you a short distance, but she slowly followed you into the office as you began to set everything up. You hadn’t planned on doing this tonight, but it made sense. It was Friday night, and you hadn’t planned anything special beyond steaks and potatoes for dinner.

“Alright, so you will just sit here in my chair and use these VR goggles and headphones. It’s all pretty simple, to be honest, just tedious to put together.” You began to explain. “Now I will adjust the temperature in here so that it is comfortable, but I would prefer for my sake if you did this naked. If it works, we don’t want to get your drool all over your clothes.”

She laughed at that and began a quick little striptease throwing her clothes next to the door. Her shirt, her bra, her pants and her sandals all fell into the corner next to the door. She plopped down in the chair and smiled her thousand-watt smile. “I’m already” She all said.

You quickly hook everything up to your higher-end computer and loaded the program that you hoped would change your wife to fit your every want and need. The VR goggles emit a chime notifying you that they are on as you gently set them on Anne’s head. Once done you put the headphones over her ears.

You glance over to the computer monitor which has a small window to show the video as it progresses. You begin dropping your video clips into the sequence that you want them to play while organizing the audio similarly. Each of these audio and video clips had been painstakingly designed to maximize the subliminal impact of the files. You had read hundreds of articles and watched hypnosis videos, mainly about self-help. You had spent a few thousand dollars at this point putting this together, and now you were finally going to give it the honest test that you had been waiting for. Tonight, was the night.

Anne giggled as the induction clips began. It was fairly basic, but from what your research told you it was highly effective in clinical applications, and for this to be effective you wanted to mix clinical with erotic hypnosis. All the inductions, there were four different ones immediately following each other, were purely clinical. Once your stunning wise under the effects deep enough then came the subliminal programming. For this first test it would include being more aggressive in her want for sex, her need to be aroused more often, and to begin an addiction into the programming that you had made for her. If it worked, you had considered selling it online aiming towards essentially any kink imaginable. You figured you could make a decent side income.

But you were getting ahead of yourself, and you had gotten distracted. That was something that you promised yourself that you would not do. You needed to be focused on the here and now, and how Anne was responding to the program. If you weren’t you were sure that this would be a completely wasted exercise. You were wrong. The file had cycled through the inductions and was already working on the programming clips. She was being bombarded with 10 layers of subliminal audio messages, dozens of sentences flying in and out over the video, and video clips that included both porn, and non-porn.

You glance at Anne and chuckled. You had been right about her drooling. She had a solid layer of drool covering her tits, and the shiny, almost oily look made your cock throb in your pants. She was quite literally the image of what your fantasies had foreseen for this test. She was perfectly tranced and drooling. “I should have her give me a titty fuck when she wakes up.” You mused to yourself finally realizing that your cock was harder than it had ever been in your life.

The file seemed to be taking forever, but in reality, it was only two hours long. When you glanced back at the computer screen you could see the countdown on the screen indicating that she was only a couple of minutes away from being fully functional again. You could hardly wait desperately clinging to the idea that this would work. You had included a phrase throughout the entire program that she would say shortly after she woke up that would prove to you that it had worked.

Ten minutes later, after you took the goggles, and headphones off of her head Anne simply said:

“I’m too sexy for my brains.”

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)