More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bogglepomp Bogglepomp

What's next?

Hypno Lewd Anime

Robert loved anime. He loved how it wasn’t afraid to delve into the surreal, the strange, the weird. Stuff that his normal US upbringing always shied away from. He loved how it dealt with the gamut of human experience rather than just being another love drama or cop procedural. There was always at least one show a season whose subject matter was at least somewhat novel. Not to say that there wasn’t anything like that outside of the medium, but to him, anime was the best at it.

Robert liked almost every kind of anime, from the shounen to the seinin to the slice of life and so on and so on. He really wasn’t a picky kind of guy, and as long as the show as of good quality, the genre didn’t matter. He loved how one show could have an episode dealing with the social anxiety of buying something as mundane as bread and another could have a life or struggle for the fate of the world.

He did not, however, love the weird hornyness. Yes, he understood that it was part and parcel of the culture and one couldn’t just remove it, and yes he understood that it was partly for the reasons of that old adage ‘sex sells’ and the target demographic, but really, it almost seems like it had gotten worse over recent years.

Why, just the other day he had been watching an anime, a quite good shounen all things considered, and all of the sudden the female deuteragonist had her clothes stripped off. Not even a real plot reason for it, just, whoosh, off with the clothes during a fight scene like there were a frag grenade going off. And everyone stopped to ogle her with accompanying nose bleeds. Sigh.

He hadn’t been able to continue watching it after that scene. Fan service like that was for other fans. For him, if he wanted to watch porn, he’d just watch porn and not this quasi-ero stuff.

Which was a long-winded way of saying that he was really skeptical about this latest show that his friend had demanded he watch. ‘Demanded’ being the operative word here. Shelly had figuratively literally pounded on his door to get him to watch ‘Transported to another world with nothing but my sword’, which quite honestly sounded like the most generic isekai he had ever heard of. And on top of that, Shelly had told him that it was full of really ‘cringe’ ero stuff.

That hadn’t stopped her from recommending it however. She said he had to watch it, that it got so much better after the first episode. That it was worth the absolutely pain just to get to the good parts.

He trusted her opinion. She was his anime buddy after all, though she did have a bigger tolerance for anime hornyness than him despite her being a girl (presumably because of her preference for the fairer sex). It still didn’t really entice him too much. He’d do it for her, or maybe just to rib her on how she could manage to bear it herself.

So that’s how he found himself navigating to the website that Shelly had linked. It was a bit sketchy, but then again, most anime streaming sites that did it for free were. Hopefully this dumb show wouldn’t give him any viruses.

The page loaded with the video player and he clicked play.

It started off as generic as it sounded. The loser kid getting hit by a truck and voila, transported to an equally generic fantasy world just as the title promised. Soon enough, he’d probably get a girl or something and wacky hijinks would ensue. Robert was already tired having just watched like five minutes of the show.

“I’m the hero and the hero can never back down when a damsel is in distress!”

Did the main character really just say that out loud? Oh god. Robert was regretting this so much. He watched with a sort of grim fascination as the plucky isekai’d hero approached a crying girl with a more than generous bosom as evidenced by her massive amount of heaving cleavage.

And of course when he got closer, he tripped and his hands latched directly onto her tits like they were magnetic or something.

“Whoa whoa whoa, I’m so sorry,” the main character said, while conspicuously not letting go.

“Why would you be sorry for groping a woman’s breasts?” the damsel asked curiously, not protesting. “You’re not one of those weirdos that doesn’t like women, are you?”

Hmm? Was this anime just skipping the pretense and going straight to the maximum pervert territory? Robert hadn’t signed up for this. If Shelly was trolling him with some straight up hentai, then he’d have some choice words for her.

“Uh,” the dimwitted hero bumbled, “yes, I mean no, I mean I like women plenty.”

The woman looked at him, searching for something. “Good, then you won’t mind if I do this.” She ripped her blouse and bra off, revealing her bounteous mounds for the hero and the audience to see in full.

She then proceeded to bounce them up and down at the hero in an almost rhythmic fashion. “Watch my boobies bounce. You can’t help but stare as my breasts move up and down and up and down. They’re so hypnotizing, so entrancing. My beautiful big boobies make you want to watch them jiggle.”

The hero couldn’t look away, his eyes transformed into spirals in the way that only a cartoon could. He started to drool as well, signifying to the audience that he was well and truly lost to the boobs on display. Robert for his part couldn’t look away as well, but that was more due to the sheer brazenness of the scene and his disbelief that anything could be worth watching this for. What was Shelly thinking?

“Yes, be a good little boy and don’t look away. You can’t look away. You have to watch my boobs and salivate over them. You want me to wrap my boobies around your head, around your cock. Your hard cock wants my boobs.”

Of course he wouldn’t mind a titjob from a woman with boobs that big. The only problem was that outside of some plastic surgery, no real woman would have tits like that. It was unrealistic and it kind of broke the believability of the scene. That was the real problem with anime going full hentai mode like this, the sheer disregard for the suspension of disbelief.

“You love anime girls with huge boobs bouncing them for you. You’re a pervert who can’t help but watch as much anime with big titted girls as possible. You need to watch them bounce and sway and get naked and show themselves off for you. You don’t care about plot or characterization or anything but finding more hot waifu’s to worship.”

Okay this was getting a bit ridiculous, breaking the fourth wall like that. Robert supposed that it probably wasn’t too far off for the average anime viewer, especially one that would watch this show in particular, but come on. There were limits for good comedic sense. And just because the woman on the screen was incredibly sexy and appealing in pretty much every way with her ginormous tits shaking like that in the male hero’s face (god he wished that was him), it didn’t mean the creators of the show had the license to go that far.

He was tempted to shut it off and tell Shelly off, but he really couldn’t look away with how bad it was. Really, it was kind of incredible the brazenness and lack of self-awareness on display. Almost hypnotizing in its own right.

“You’re going to dedicate your life to watching as much perverted anime as possible. The more fan service the better. Real anime is just a vessel to show off pretty girls like me. Watch my titties sway, see them bounce, and never let that image go. Keep it in your mind and think about anime boobs and nothing else. You need to watch anime where the hero gets a girl, or where women get their clothes ripped off in fights, beach scenes, hot spring scenes, the more unnecessary the better.”

Look, he enjoyed watching boobs. He was a man after all. And he definitely liked the occasional beach episode as much as any other red-blooded male, but… but… well, was there a but? Did there need to be a reason not to enjoy it?

Sure, the damsel (which was clearly the anime creator’s stand-in) was obviously being provocative, but just because it was breaking the fourth wall and saying such inflammatory things, it didn’t mean that he had to outright dismiss them. A fair mind treated with all sides of an argument. And it occurred to him, that he may have been being a bit contrarian for contrariness’ sake.

Was it possible that there was something worthwhile in this trash? No, he shouldn’t call it trash. Someone had put their honest effort into this piece of meta-fiction. It was clearly more than an average humdrum isekai, and it had some good points. Yes, anime was kinda needlessly perverted a lot of the time, but there was almost kind of something respectable about that, about not caring about society’s preconceptions and just putting boobs in your face because boobs were hot and for no other reason.

“Boobs,” he tested it out himself. “Boobies. Tits.”

“That’s the spirit!” the damsel said, and for a second he thought she could hear him, but instead she was just responding to the hero taking out his ‘sword’ and starting to stroke it. “You’ve been trapped in your boring normal word for so long, but here you can just stroke your cock or finger yourself as much as you want to fat tits like mine. Just give in and keep stroking or fingering and don’t think about anything but my boobs in your face.”

He could do that. Robert took out his own cock and started jacking off. He usually masturbated to normal porn, but he could make an exception here. His cock was so hard already, it almost felt like it wouldn’t take too much to really get it going.

“You need to show this video to everyone you know that likes anime. You need to open their minds. They’ve been repressed for so long, but now they can be free to enjoy lewd anime without any shame. Just stroking their cocks or fingering themselves until they can’t think about anything but anime babes in sexy scenarios and watching them with as many people as possible.”

Robert was rubbing his dick raw by now. He could feel those tits wrapping around his dick, almost like the woman was escaping through the screen. It felt so real, so visceral. Like those tits in his mind that were just constantly bouncing up and down were there in reality. They felt so good. So fucking good. He had to stroke, to keep stroking, he had to cum, cum to anime titties.

“Cum. Cum for me.”

He did, spraying into his hand. It felt so good, so satisfying to have cum like this, to anime titties like that. He wanted to do it again, and again. Shelly. He had to share this with Shelly. Or.. wait, she had shared it with him. She must already know how good it was.

He quickly opened his phone and dialed her number.

“Hey Robert,” she said. “Did you watch the anime I linked you?”

“Yeah it so amazing. I didn’t realize how good bad anime could be with its crazy fan service.”

She laughed at his exuberance. “Oh def. And the tits.”

“The big titties,” he clarified.

“The gigantic tits just bouncing like there isn’t gravity.”

“So unrealistic, and so fucking good. I just want to masturbate again right now.”

“Me too! But if you can wait like five minutes, I’ll drive over and we can masturbate each other while watching. A viewing jack/jill-off party!”

That sounded fantastic. The more the merrier, Robert reasoned. “I knew I was friends with you for a reason.”

“Yeah, because I have the best taste. I’ll see you soon, you big pervert (positive). Ciao.”

The line clicked off and Robert reloaded the video. They’d watch this one again, and again, and again. And then once they were sick with it, they’d start watching other bad anime, though they’d probably need to play it on two times speed so they could find the perverted moments faster. Mmm, yeah that sounded like a grand time. And maybe once they were tired of that, they could look into starting an anime club at school to share their renewed love for the medium.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)