More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Let's dive into it, shall we ?

Humbling (shaving)

"Sorry but I don't date guys under six feet. A 10 like me must have standards."

Jane was a real bitch. Just because she was above average in her look, she thought that she deserved a six feet tall, muscular, rich guy. Obviously she also had no intention to do anything in the couple, if so. Her exes told me that.

So, with them, I decided to make her step down that haughty attitude. And for that, we took a strong approach and caught her on her way home. She fought at first, but with four of us, she couldn't do much. After that, we took the clipper and shaved her head while she pleaded for us to stop.

But things didn't go as expected...

We released her, shaved and humiliated, with a ring in her nose. But when I met her few days later, she seemed more happy and confident than before.

"Jane, what happened to your hairs ?" I asked.

She passed her hand on her scalp. "Some assholes caught me and shaved my head before piercing my nose." She explained.

"You seem to take it well..."

She made a big smile. "Actually, I like it, I look more badass..." She said, before leaning to me. "and I kinda loved to be and humiliated like this."

I was shocked. Against all odds, we actually made her discover a big kink of her. Frowning, I wonder if I could do something with that. So I grab her throat and bring her closer to me.

"So, you want to be treated like a slut ?" I asked.

She bit her lips and smiled. "Mmmh yeah..."

"Come with me, then, bitch !"

To my surprise, she followed me home and I teared off her clothes, which made her clearly aroused. And I ordered her to suck my cock.

And she did it without a complain, even when I took her head to fuck her mouth like a cumsleeve.

I then spat on her face and said. "You're just a fucking whore, don't you ?" Before releasing her so she could take her breath.

"Yes... I'm... just a... whore..." She answered.

"I'll fuck you like one then !"

"Oooh yes !!"

I turned her and fucked her from behind, with one of my feet on her head, to keep it on the floor. I smacked her ass till it was purple. And I told her that I would only call her cum bucket from now on.

Jane accepted everything and we even went to the tattoo shop later to get her a "slut" tattoo on her bald head and few more piercings.

Cum bucket was a good fuck, and like she wanted, she didn't have to do anything in our relationship. Just being a hole for my cock to fill. She was only wearing clothes when we went out, and enjoyed the vibrating toys in her ass and pussy while we were in town.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)