More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Enigma5 Enigma5

What world or nation will your story take place in?

Human Mars Colony

Harrison Reeves stood on the balcony of his penthouse watching the sprawl of the city below him. It was his city, almost literally. He designed it, paid for it and owned the companies that built it. He didn't run it though, he left that to the boot-licking bureaucrats. He didn't need power, he had money.

The city itself was an enigma, with features from all of Mr Reeves' favourite Earth cities: the Canals of Venice, the beautiful Harbour of Sydney, the famous Bridges of New York City, the Casinos of Macau...it had everything he enjoyed, all encased in a colossal semi-transparent dome. This was Landing the first and largest human settlement on Mars. There had been others since, but this was still the greatest, and it belonged to Harrison Reeves, the only man with the foresight and resources to save humanity from certain disaster.
"Mr Reeves," said a female voice behind him. He turned to find a slender naked woman with long brown hair holding out a stack of documents. Above all the beautiful architecture or the view of the stars at night, this was his favourite feature of the city: every woman over the age of 18 went around naked.

Harrison Reeves had been lonely ever since his fourth wife had left him. He was also quite the pervert and misogynist. On Earth, nobody had really liked him, but he had bought their respect with money. Most people thought him an eccentric old coot for spending his vast riches establishing a base on Mars, but when the asteroid entered the solar system, they quickly changed their tune. It was a large asteroid, heading straight for Earth. Normally when asteroids enter Earth's atmosphere, they burn up, but this one was simply too big. It was going to hit Earth and it was going to cause massive devastation to major population centres, and potential global Armageddon. The people of Earth had to evacuate, but no country had spacecraft that could carry more than a dozen people; Harrison Reeves did.
All of a sudden the eccentric old coot was hailed as a prophetic genius and the saviour of humanity. People were selling everything they owned to try and get places on his spacecraft.

Harrison Reeves was a fundamentally nice man, just lonely, misogynistic and slightly perverted, so he allowed everyone onto his spacecraft, not just the rich. Every citizen of Earth had the chance to enter their name into a lottery to win a place for them and three family members on one of Reeves' ships. He made sure to have a diverse gene pool among the new colonists. There were people from every race represented, one thing that was common though, was that the adult women were naked. It was one of the conditions of getting on Reeves' spacecraft. If you were a woman, you had to strip, then your clothes would be incinerated. Shoes, jewellery, and accessories like bracelets, headbands and chokers were still allowed as were hats and glasses. For the most part though, women were naked. This stipulation did not sit well with most of the population. They thought it was crass, perverted and even downright barbaric, but most women came to realize they didn't have much choice. It was either live naked on another planet, or stay on Earth and get smushed by the asteroid. Most women who had the chance, chose the former.

So, here he was, Harrison Reeves, founder of a new planet. The man whose spaceships had allowed the human race to survive, who had written into law that women in the new colony must go around naked, and who had built some of the grandest structures in the city, including the building he currently lived and worked in. The brunette with the documents was his secretary, Kellie. He took them from her, thumbing through them absently as he watched her beautiful naked ass walk out the door. Then he turned back to the railing of the balcony and his view of the beautiful city below.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)