More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by conkers024 conkers024

Which House have you been sorted into?

House Cerberus

You open your palm to find your pin morphed into the shape of a fierce three headed dog. You've been sorted into House Cerberus, a house known for fostering students with strong wills who excel in spells invoking the dark arts. You're disappointed that you won't be sleeping in the same dorm as the cute brunette but hey you’ll take a snarling hound pinned to your chest over a flying pony any day. The students all split into four corners as the student representative of each house come out to fetch your groups. You watch the cute brunette leave with her group of mostly girls. Another lad comments that House Pegasus is majority female.

Lucas, a third year with faded blonde hair and a commanding voice leads your group to the dorm. House Cerberus is the furthest house from the main building, beyond the Grand library and just bordering on the Southern forest's edge. You drop off your bags in a small room with two beds, two drawers a desk and not much else and are handed a list with your class schedule.

Which class are you off to first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)