More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by conkers024 conkers024

Which class are you off to first?

The School Magical Item Shop

“Actually I have to quickly stop by the shop and pick up an order I placed during the summer.” You explain to them.

“Cool, we’ll see you in class then buddy.” The two excused themselves and after stuffing a few more items into a drawer you hurriedly made your way to the item shop.

As you make your way past the cafeteria and toward the shop you find it is already swarming with students. Mostly first years, there to pick up their text books, cauldrons, and other essentials. You snake your way through the crowd and towards the back where the Conduit shop is tucked into its own little corner.

Every Magic user requires a conduit to wield their gifts. Most opt for the classic wand as it’s compact and easy to control but the shop also sells staffs, rods, rings, tomes, orbs and a host of other conduits. You get in line behind a well endowed Phoenix girl with flowing blonde hair. She stands at the counter carefully inspecting a crimson red wand adorned with the golden avian silhouettes. “Shit, that must have cost a fortune” you inadvertently mutter out loud.

The girl turns to give you a scathing look before composing herself and walking away with her new wand in hand. You watch her walk away taking note of how her breasts bounce so buoyantly with each clacking step of her heels.

“What can I get for you son?” The kindly clerk asks

Which conduit did you order?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)