More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by conkers024 conkers024

Which class are you off to first?

Meet your new Roommate

As you flipped through a map of the school trying to figure out how to get to your class, the door to your room swung open and a cute girl with short espresso colored hair walked in carrying a large moving box. Your eyes were drawn to the Cerberus shaped hairpin on her head. She seemed startled to find you in the room. They couldn’t possibly have given me a female roommate could they? Especially not one this cute?

“ Oh so they actually did assign someone else to this room this year!” She got over her shock faster than you did.

“ Yes sorry, I’m a new second year here.” You extend your hand to introduce yourself.

“ Handshakes are for strangers” she giggles “My names Calissen and I’m sure you and I are going to be spending a lot of time together this year!” She moves in and wraps her arms around you hugging you tightly. You feel her modest but firm breasts pressing against you.

‘You hit the jackpot’ you think to yourself as you already start wondering whether the first time you have sex will be in her bed or yours. You picture yourself bending her over for a daytime quickie during your study breaks. Maybe get a threesome going with the Pegasus girl after a night of drinks?

“Geez don’t scare off the poor guy on his first day.” You looked up to see another student had walked in carrying a moving box. He was another second year, thin with grey hair, large glasses and a sharp nose. “ I’m Wallace your roommate and I’m sorry about my girlfriend. I promise she will not be around nearly as often as she’s threatening to be.”

“ Last year I was in here everyday!” She broke the hug to yell directly toward Wallace

“ That’s only because three weeks into the semester my last roommate fried his brain with a spell he thought would mimic the effects of Adderall but just took away his ability to sleep. He spent the rest of the year in the Hospital Wing while the teachers fixed him.”

“And then I basically moved in” Calissen smiled proudly.

“You invaded is what you did.” Wallace said as he placed items from his moving box into his drawer. “ Anyway what’s your first class, man? We should be heading out already.”

Do you have a class with Calissen, Wallace, or by yourself?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)