More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Let's dive into it, shall we ?

Hotel fun (T-girl)

"That hotel wasn't cheap. So, you better thank me tonight."

"Of course babe, they say on their website that it bring couple closer by a better understanding of each others."

"Yeah, sure, whatever if you believe that kind of bullshit."

Jane brought John to the hotel in hope he drops his though act and starts being nice. They got into the room, and he immediately pulled down her pants to take her from behind. As usual, he wasn't kind and started fucking her like a bitch.

But as time passed, they started to feel closer, more united, their mind connecting. She felt the pleasure of plunging a dick in a wet pussy, he felt the need for attention and hugs. They fucked more and more, feeling more and more the other sensations and needs, until reaching a conjoined climax.

Waking up in the bed, they felt something new, they felt different. Breasts and cock, they were both and each others, as one.

"Fuck... That's quite interesting..."

Overlapped memories and personalities bleeding into each others, their brain was adapting by creating something new. These changes were making them so horny, and the idea of fucking some horny bitch at the hotel seemed fun. Their cock was twitching in expectation.

A new being came out of the bedroom, playing with their cock in the corridor.

Downstairs, they put back their shaft back in their pants and went to meet a lonely woman curious in what the world had in store for her.

End?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)