More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

What's next?

Hostile Work Enivornment

Megan was livid. She had an internship at an architectural firm, but her boss was a bitch, and to make things worse, her fellow intern Cassidy was a total kiss-ass who was always trying to sabotage Megan and take credit for her and Megan's work, and her boss, Ms. Sarah Forsch seemed to love it when Morgan sucked up to her. Ms. Forcsh had just gotten divorced, had no children, and had become a bitter workaholic to take her mind off of her failed marriage. Cassidy took advantage of it to compliment and butter up her boss.

Today was horrible, Sarah took Cassidy to lunch while Megan had to stay at work and re-do a preliminary plan for a new public park bathroom, which Cassidy was supposed to help on, but Cassidy accused Megan of throwing her plans away, and Ms. Forsch would not listen to Megan's side of the story.

Megan needed this internship for college credit, so she was between a rock and a hard place. That was until she and her friends became witches.

Etta and Lilith joined Megan at work one day and all three walked in on Ms. Forsch and Cassidy.

.

what happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)