More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Queen Death Queen Death

Awaking and discovering

Hospital

(Chapter edited)

Jack awoke to the smells and sounds of a hospital, he opened his eyes to see his mother on one side, and just behind her was his sister, both looking concerned.

“oh, sweetheart, your awake, are you feeling ok, the doctor said you got struck by lightning” said his mom as she ran her fingers thru his hair.

“Yea bro, lucky to be struck by lightning, it’s like, 1 in 100 chance, or is that unlucky” his sister laughed, his mom turned and gave her a look, that shut her up.

“The doctor said you could leave in the next few hours or so, just doing some more tests, to see if there are any lasting damage” his mom smiled, straitened back up from where she was leaning over him, and left the room seeking the doctor.

Jack sat up in the hospital bed, he was wearing a hospital gown, the ones that are open at the back and closed at the front, he noticed his sister was wearing blue jeans, and a red tank top, her B cup breasts just filling her shirt, his sister came closer to the bed, she smirked as she noticed him looking.

“What you looking at weird oh, don’t you be looking at me like that” she said crossing her arms over her chest, she huffed as she left the room, the a woman walked in, wearing a nurse hat, wearing a white blouse and short black skirt.

“Hello Mr Jack, just going to check you over” she said closing the curtains around his bed, she turned to him with a smile, she leaned over him and starting checking his arms, looking into his ears, putting her fingers under his chin, pressing and releasing, she then reached above him to grab the blood pressure cuff, her covered B cup breasts we’re almost a foot away from his face, surprisingly making his cock hard, rising up making a tent in the sheets.

Jack thought, ‘wow, now those are nice, a bit small than I liked, too bad they weren’t bigger and rounder’.

( BIGGER, ROUNDER)

Just as Jack finished his thought, and the woman leaned back to his bed side, he watched in shock as the woman’s breasts started to swell, right there, they went from B cup to almost G cup, her shirt buttons barely holding together under the pressure of her breasts pushing against her shirt.

‘What the fuck, her breasts, there...bigger than before, it’s like they grew when I thought about her breasts needed to be bigger” thought Jack

“Um, excuse me miss, your...um breasts got bigger” said an embarrassed Jack.

The nurse looked down at her chest in confusion, then looking back up to Jack with a light blush, “I don’t know what you mean Mr Jack, my breasts cup size have always been this size, now I see from your reaction from staring at my chest has made your penis hard” the nurse said as she had noticed the tent in the sheets.

Jack was a little embarrassed, usually only Mia made him this hard, but was shocked when the nurse started pulling the covers off, he was even more shocked when the nurse took hold of his gown, as she began pulling it up.

“What are you doing” said a shocked Jack.

“ just seeing if everything is working, some people who where struck by lightning, lose the ability to get it up” said the nurse as she continued pulling the gown up.

he quickly thought, ‘oh shit, what is going on here, her bigger breasts must of turned her on for some reason, I hope she won’t be disappointed in my penis size, if only my dick could be as she would fine perfect’

A quick headache (DICK, BIG, PERFECT)

As she lifted his hospital gown passed his balls, his hard cock sprang up, bigger than before, at least 12 inches, also his pub hair vanished.

“Ah, there’s that penis of yours, it looks...so...Perfect, now let’s see, can you feel this” the nurse said, as her hands started rubbing up and down his cock, teasing the head with her thumb.

“Oh, um, yes, I can feel it alright, I guess it works like normal” said Jack, bu then the nurse leaned down, took his cock into her mouth, slowly going down his shaft, then slowly back up.

“Uunnn, nurse...ah, what are you, mmm”said Jack as he felt the woman’s hot tongue wrap around his shaft.

“Just having a taste” said the nurse, then she went back to sucking his cock.

“Slurp...sluurrp” the woman went, bobbing on his cock, “gluck, Gluck”

“Your amazing nurse” Jack smiled as he watch the girl suck him off.

“Mmmmm...” ‘POP’ gasp, “ wow, you gave my mouth a workout, your cock is making my panties so wet” the nurse smiled standing back up, she undid her skirt button, letting it drop to the floor.

Jack could see the front of the pink panties where very wet, the nurse smiled as she started undoing her top, she only got three of the four buttons undone, when the last button could not take it and popped, freeing her enlarged breasts, the nurse then stripped out of her panties, now nude, sh climbed onto the bed. Smiling at him she positions herself on top of your lap, her very wet vagina just inches from his hard cock.

Leaning down so they where now face to face she smiled, “fuck me” and kissed him as she lowered her hips, Jack felt his cock enter the nurses vagina, going all the way to the hilt.

‘Omg, this nurse must be very horny, oh her pussy feels so great’ Jack thought as he felt the nurse’s tongue was battling with his own.

“Oh, your perfect cock is so good, so hard and hot” the nurse moaned as she bounced up and down, his cock throbbing with each bounce.

Jack reached up, took hold of the nurse’s waist, stopping the nurse bouncing.

“Hay, what are you doing” the nurse started to say, then said “wee” when Jack flipped over, so she was laying on the bed and he was on top of her, Jack continued to pound her vagina, leaning down he started rubbing and squeezing the girls big breasts, taking one of her nipples into his mouth, sucking on it like a baby.

“ ohh yes, suck my nipples, oh yess” the nurse moaned.

“Uhmmm..uhmmmm!” Said Jack.

“Fuuuccckkkk...I’m Cumming” the nurse called out as her vagina clamps around his cock as her orgasm hit.

Jack felt the rush of her orgasm juice rush around his cock, he was getting close to cumming himself, he increased his speed, slamming his cock in the girl faster.

‘The room must be soundproof as the girls orgasmic screaming hasn’t made anyone come rushing.

“Fuck, not even my boyfriend would make me orgasm like that, I love your cock” the nurse said, her breasts giggled as he fucked her.

“Ok mr Jack, right her, cover my tits with your cum” the nurse said rubbing her breasts, Jack pulled out of the nurses spasming vagina, pushing his big cock between the nurses breasts, she pushed them together as she pinched her own nipples as he pushed and pulled his cock between her breasts.

“You lovely boy, you love my big boobs don’t you, I have the biggest breasts in my family, not even my older sister is big as me, and yet I always wanted them bigger” the nurse smiled, face still flushed from her orgasm.

“Oh, um...bigger” said Jack.

(BIGGER)

Expand again

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)