More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Titlecardpink Titlecardpink

Where do you wake up?

Home

"Wake up ." a heavy hand smacks you against the face, shocking you out of the rusty stupor provided by the she orc's cock, you are lifted to your feet and cringe at the light pressing against your sensitive eyes, you wipe at what you first thought to be saliva off your face, but to your horror realize it is a hefty serving of the she orc's white semen glazing the left side of your face. You vomit onto the bench at the thought and though you try your best to scratch away at it, the smell of the cum and the slightly salty taste on your tongue won't go away. "You will learn to like it eventually." the she orc tells you as she wraps a metal leash around your neck. She ushers you out into the world and you gape at the sights exploding in front of you, you had expected harsh, dry lands, filled with metal contraptions and forges, but what lies in front of you are lush gardens, high peach colored tents with savory scents wafting into the air, and beautiful rivers flowing throughout the entire campground. "We are not like our disgusting kin, male orcs have no respect for mother nature, a sentiment that drove the fairer of our kind away from them." the silky voice floats through the air of your left ear and you stare at the figure before you. Large curves clad in pearly white robes, lined with golden chains and jewelry, dark olive skin glistening in the hot summer sun, and raven black hair cut into a short bob. "I am Sharac, the shaman of this tribe, and its leader." her eyes shine like a single spider's string in the morning dew. "Come with me, you will learn all about us, and your new lot in life." As you follow the voluptuous shaman you can't help but be hypnotized by the sway of her shapely hips, you shake off those thoughts though as you realize just what that she orc is. A murderer, enslaver, and your enemy. Anger soothes lust as you refocus your attentions to her more subtle traits, her speech was much more refined than the other orcs, could it be magic or are some orcs born with more intelligence than others. You had always thought of them as a singularly dumb species, and now you are about to be proved wrong on multiple accounts.

Where does the shaman lead you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)