More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Titlecardpink Titlecardpink

Where does the shaman lead you?

To the great council.

The orc holding your leash hands it over to the shaman as she leads you into a three story tent, three tiers of soft beige all stacked atop each other. You begin to marvel at how it works but are pulled through the leathery flaps of the entrance and shoved into the middle of the floor. You glance up and around you and see five orcs clad in spiked leather vests and boots peering down at you from elevated thrones. You gulp down a shallow breath, they all look eager to tear you apart and skin you alive. "Guurakk tee lo chi ma." the sounds of the orcish language are harsh and unintelligible until the shaman reaches down and brushes both of your ears with her finger, suddenly you can understand the alien language with no problems. "Another ? And who do you offer this one to Sharac?" The orc in the middle says, addressing the shaman as well as the four orcs surrounding the room. As her voice booms throughout the massive room the shaman clears her throat. "For myself Warchief Kalt." the room seems to drop ten degrees colder at the shaman's decree. The warchief rises and glares, eyes raging with malice "And why should I let you do that, you do not fight, you do not kill, you have not earned the honor of owning a ." several grunts and slams dot the room as the other orcs agree. The shaman however seems to have expected this and draws herself up and takes a deep breath.

"Forgive me Warchief Kalt, but it occurs to me that the slaves we keep are not valued for their manual efforts, the most use they have to us is pleasure. And to be quite frank, they are all quite ugly, as all of them happen to be men. I am not just capable of beautifying the land around us with spells, I can do the very same to the humans. For instance." The shaman raises her skulled staff high in the hair and brings it down hard on the base of your neck, sending a jolt of numbness through your body. A rising heat begins to course through your blood and you look down at your torso, where there was a solid frame of muscle and hair now lies a body almost as curvy as the shaman, you feel so smooth now. As an added insult you look down at your penis and see it has been shrunken down and your balls shriveled up to near uselessness, your hands and nails are now petite and slight with feminine nature. You've even grown shorter, standing around five foot five, your body feels completely smooth, as does your face, and your chest. It's so damn sensitive and the way your new breasts rise from the fabric of your clothing has you feeling so very feminine.

How does the council react?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)