More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ABGWrites ABGWrites

Where does Cora go?

Home to do some online shopping & get even with Vanessa

Upon arriving home Cora wasted no time looking for a solution. Her first thought was the internet: from bust-enhancing pills to beauty creams to surgeries did she search. All such results she could either tell were scams or were revealed to be such with a cursory follow-up search.

It was early in the morning, deep into the night that Cora found her solution on the Tor network. The item she found seemed sketchy and a likely prank but it was cheap and somehow promised free same-day shipping. Cora gave herself the following day off in anticipation.

After what felt like an eternity the package arrived which Cora giddily opened. The large box contained only one object: a portable voice recorder. The listing online stated that it would grant any wish but was old and would only last for one more recording. When Cora picked the device up it had clearly seen better days. It appeared battered, stained and even burned on some sides. The tape within seemed good as new but, notably, Cora could see no seams on the device that would allow the tape within to be accessed.

With the recorder in her hand, Cora lifted it up but hesitated before pressing the 'record' button. One more use, she thought, meant she needed to make the recording count. She let out an anxious sigh and hit record.

What does Cora wish for?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)