More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ABGWrites ABGWrites

What does Cora wish for?

'I wish that every time Vanessa teases me about my size that I will grow'

"I wish that every time Vanessa teases me about my size that I will grow. Taller, bustier, more beautiful—just more, more than her. Nobody will notice that I have changed..."

Cora paused briefly to consider the clause she had started. Knowing it was too late to go back she thought quickly. She wanted to get that feeling that Vanessa had caused her the other day.

"Except for me, and Vanessa. I want her to be the only other person that notices...oh, and I don't have to pay taxes anymore," she added with a smirk. Why not go for broke, Cora thought.

Upon pressing stop the device sputtered and sparked. For a moment she felt like she could hear innumerable voices speaking from within the device. The shock caused her to drop the recorder. As it hit the floor the recorded sparked again and ignited. Cora let out a shriek and ran from the dining room to the kitchen to fetch water for the fire. Once she'd returned, however, she was greeted by a piled of ashes rather than a flame.

Curiosity got the better of Cora but she knew there was no way to notice until she went back to work.

What does Cora do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)