More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Zaulek Zaulek

He returned! Where?

Home sweet home!

Jesse wakes up, just as you normally do, but more... well-rested. And he can't hear the annoying, buzzing sound. He takes his phone from his left side and turns the screen on. It's 5:59, just a minute before the alarm he set yesterday was supposed to ring. He has a few unanswered notifications, all of which are discarded a few seconds after he looked through all of them and evaluated their value.

While getting up, he notices that his body feels lighter than usual. He doesn't work out much, but after taking a look under his pajama, he's welcomed by a slight 6-pack, just barely noticeable. "I don't remember that being there..." He comments, also deciding not to dwell on the topic too much. Instead he takes his clothes and goes to the bathroom.

Having left his room, Jesse remembers that he lives alone, in a sizy apartment. Besides his, it has two other, currently free rooms. "I should find a roommate of sorts to make this thing easier for my parents..." is all he can say before entering the bathroom.

Does anything happen there?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)