More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MonsterBox MonsterBox

Well, who do you want to have fun with would be a good start.

Hm. Heather? That hot neighbor who obviously ALREADY wants to fuck you?

You put on real pants before leaving your apartment, but it’s hard to with your mind on the extremely sexy woman who lives across the hall and one down from you. She’s a gorgeous blonde with straight hair cut neatly down to her shoulders except on the front left side of her head where it’s shaved down to a gentle fuzz. Her eyes are brown and deep, and she always flirts with you when the two of you run into each other in the hall. You’re so focused on her sweet, curved ass or her firm tits that you barely remember to knock on the door once you get there. But only barely.

“James!” she exclaims with a broad smile. “I thought that was you. What’s up?” She leans casually in the door, but she’s just wearing a pair of boxers and a grey tank top that you can see her nipples through. It’s apparent she knows, but is doing nothing to hide it, just grinning back at you. You always considered her one of the people you most want to fuck, if you could fuck, and you’re already getting ragingly hard just thinking about it.

“Hey, Heather. I was just bored, had the day off, thought I’d see how you were doing.” You try to remain casual, even though both of you are clearly not in a shy mood today. Niceties and all that. “Maybe if you wanted to hang out?”

“Yeah … yeah, that’d be cool,” she answers after checking you out for a moment, especially pausing at your increasingly-obvious bulge. “Come on in.”

Heather’s apartment is certainly a lot cooler than yours, as well as more modern. Most immediately, the sculptures catch your attention. They all seem to be people, usually in groups of two or three, entangled. If it’s supposed to be sexual or violent, you’re not sure. You wonder idly if this was what was always in Heather’s apartment or if it just was somewhere your … abilities would fit in better.

“Like them?” she asks, coming up behind you. She rests her hand on your shoulders and moves alongside you. “I think they’re fucking great. My best pieces. What’s the point in saying something if it’s not loud and dirty?” She grins broadly when you look back at her, and you can’t help but feel invited to make a move.

So, are you gonna' or what?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)