More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by silent soul ken silent soul ken

Who do we follow?

Hitomi Tanaka: An Accident gone Sexy

Hitomi panted as she jerked off her new dick. A week had gone by since the Great Fragment Monopoly, which would later be called the Great Fragment Curse, she wasn’t that interested in it. She was only 33 years old, not even middle aged which was typically where she would be considering this… but this was an accident from a fellow co-worker. She had been playing in a set where she was playing as a lesbian who had a crush on an office co-worker. Her acting co-worker was a woman in her 40’s who hadn’t been doing well. So to rectify this she had bought a fragment, unfortunately for her, when the person came to deliver the fragment they came across Hitomi who had been nearby, she offered to deliver it. Hitomi of course didn’t know what it was since it had been wrapped up tight only that it was fragile and that she didn’t touch it. So she took it to the trailer and was about to hand it to her co-worker when the woman had bumped into her and caused it to fly out of her hand.

Hitomi trying to prevent it from breaking caught it just before it hit the ground unfortunately she had touched it and the magical energy of the shard flooded into her. Hitomi had fainted and was taken home while a doctor was called. When she woke up, she was in her bed with a female doctor waiting for her to wake up. “Ah you're awake… now miss Tanaka you must remain calm.” Hitomi sat up, “You touched a fragment of the meteor… as you know it makes you younger, your breasts larger, while also correcting the fact one of your breast was larger than the other, made your buttocks bigger, your muscles slightly larger and… unfortunately it had made you grow… something new.” Hitomi blinked in surprise.

She straightened a bit more, “Grew something?” The doctor nodded and looked at Hitomi’s leg, Hitomi looked down and screamed shrilly, between her legs was a cock, a pretty big cock at that. “W-What!?” She looked at the doctor, “H-How do I get rid of it?!” she demanded.

The doctor shook her head, “I don’t think you can no record of this has been made so no cure has been sought after… it might be a case unique to you.” but in the following months they would learn i wasn’t an isolated case. Hitomi stared at her new dick and she saw her balls as well, the doctor cleared her throat, “You are 8 inches long, and 2 inches thick, and your testicles are 9 inches in diameter.” she said, “I took the liberty of measuring you while you were asleep.” she said casually.

Hitomi glared at her, “Why not suck it off while you were at it!?” she snapped.

That had been 3 weeks ago the doctor had left promptly but Hitomi now wish she had sucked it off. Her dick throbbed with desire and ache and she avoided her film crew using her limited sick-leave to take care of this problem. She had been jerking off for about a week without any need for sleep and came more times than she could count in that time period yet no matter how much she came she was ready to spurt again she could’ve been imagining it but she felt like her dick and balls were getting bigger as were her breasts and butt. She had to fuck but she wanted it to be consensual, she had been in plenty of sexual encounters and it had been a nightmare. But who could she trust… when she thought about it only one person the doctor from before… she didn’t know her name but knew what hospital she belonged to. Hitomi cried out as she orgasmed again her cock spurting out thick ropes of cum into the air that then splattered onto her and her bed… it stank of her seed. As did her body, when she finished she got up and went to her bathroom to freshen up, when she was cleaned she went to get dressed wearing a loose dress and in her hand was a belt, with this she nodded and headed for the hospital.

It had been an agonizing drive to the hospital every red light Hitomi looked around and all she saw was breasts and pussies walking around instead of women. Her dick got hard instantly but thankfully she had it restrained with a belt but it hurt everytime she got aroused. She got out her car and ran to the front. The clerk looked at her "How may I help you?" She asked.

Hitomi inhaled deeply to calm herself then spoke. "My name is Hitomi Tanaka I was sick a few weeks back and you sent a doctor… do you know who it was and if I can get in contact with her?" She asked.

The clerk typed on her keyboard moving the mouse and clicking on choices. "Hmmm that was Doctor Hasegawa, she's here now if you want me to call for her?" Offered the clerk. Hitomi nodded and went to sit down while the clerk called Hasegawa. Hitomi kept her head down to stare at the floor. She didn't know how long she waited but eventually a shadow came and she looked up to see the doctor. Because of recent events she saw her entirely differently. The rounded cheeks and angular chin, the youthful 29 year old face, the long brown hair in a ponytail, the typical Japanese bust and slight hips and waist.

Hasegawa folded her arms over her chest "How can I help you?" She asked Hitomi looked around.

No one was around "I'm sorry for what I said before but please this thing is driving me crazy!" She begged.

Hasegawa rubbed her head "I'm not that kind of doctor you'll have to look elsewhere." She turned.

Hitomi grabbed her arm a eyes wide with fear and desperation "Please I don't want to hurt anybody just help me this once and I swear I'll never ask again!" She begged again.

Hasegawa stopped and sighed she was a doctor it was her duty to help everyone with their ailments. "Very well come with me." She said and she moved Hitomi hobbling behind her. They went to the elevator and rode up it, Hasegawa then smelled it "Am I-?" She began turning she saw Hitomi's red face and a glance downward showed the fluid dripping down a led. "This is worse than I thought.” she acknowledged, both for Hitomi and herself, she had seen the dick before and when she had been measuring it before she struggled to not go nuts and just suck Hitomi off.Now it was even harder the smell of pre-cum was making her mind hazy. Thankfully the ding of the elevator snapped her out of her daze, she pulled HItomi into her office, “Stay here I’ll be back later today there’s food in the refrigerator.” she said and she left to work. Hitomi whimpered but she went to the hospital cot and pulled the curtain closed she then grabbed her dress and pulled it off revealing her huge throbbing red dick. Her dick was red cause of the fact she had tied the belt on so tight the blood was flooding it to keep it hard. But that wasn’t the biggest concern she had.

Her balls had expanded what precum that had leaked was quite copious but because she had tied off her dick most of it had back into her balls making them far larger than they were before. If she knew genius level mathematics she would’ve learned her balls were 50% larger than before. “Oh god I gotta cum!” she breathed and began to jerk off.

-6 hours later-

Hasegawa returned to her room to hear the moaning and panting, she smelled pre her room stank of it. She walked to the cot and opened the curtain to show Hitomi, back arched feet pushing her body up and her head bent back, jerking off her cock which was bigger than the good doctor last saw it, not to mention her balls which had somehow doubled in size, Hitomi turned her head. “I can’t do it! I can’t cum! I’ve been masturbating for hours and I can’t shoot out anything! My balls just keep getting bigger!” she moaned.

Hasegawa’s eyes went wide, “You mean they aren’t this big?” she asked, they were enormous both as big as cantaloupes possibly even bigger! They were both a dark red color and there were large veins throbbing on them. Hasegawa knew she couldn’t stand aside, so she inhaled deeply and began to strip, while Hitomi gasped as she jerked her cock futilely. The doctor tossed her clothes aside and walked up to Hitomi, she grabbed HItomi’s cock pushing the porn stars fingers away and she lowered her head in a blowjob. She sucked and pumped Hitomi’s cock with one hand the other massaging the huge balls, both were extremely hot hell her entire body was radiating heat and sweat was pouring from her body.

Hasegawa thought back to her college days when she lost her virginity, since that day she had a few encounters some romantic, some sexual but never one she could call her lover. She blinked, ‘What the hell am I thinking about?’ then again how couldn’t she? She was currently stroking off the dick of a real life futanari, it was supposed to be impossible yet here she was. She felt her pussy start to make love juices, ‘Dammit last thing I need is to think about fucking her just get her to cum and call it a day!’ but deep down she knew this wouldn’t be the last she saw of Hitomi. She felt it then Hitomi’s dick starting to bulge up and saw the huge testicles swell up even larger still! Hasegawa pulled her head up only for Hitomi’s hand to grab the back of her head and pulled her down. The doctor gagged violently nearly throwing up as cum began to get pumped directly into her stomach.

Hasegawa felt it the hot sticky substance pooling in her stomach then it began to expand as the pornstar pumped in 10 times in 50 seconds. When Hitomi’s hands finally left her head Hasegawa pulled her head up coughing violently. She was of course angry, “You crazy bitch I could’ve choked to !” she shouted. Hitomi’s eyes were riddled with guilt.

She looked down, “I’m sorry… but my dick just hurt so much and your mouth made it feel better so I couldn’t help it.” she apologized. Hasegawa sighed with frustration then she looked down at her belly, it looked like she was 4 months pregnant, “Um… sensei… please don’t tell anybody about this? I want to find a cure if possible before anybody knows.” she said.

The doctor sighed, “Fine I’ll… look for a cure… but if you need help I’m in charge! Meaning if I don’t want you coming inside you are not doing it! Understood!?” Hitomi nodded, “Good now I need to clean up!” she said. But as both would learn in 2 months this wasn’t just Hitomi’s problem...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)