More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SmutMaster SmutMaster

How does she get to the city?

Hitchhiking...what could go wrong hitchhiking?

To Raven, nothing seemed more bohemian than hitchhiking.

It was a simple matter. Most people usually worried about money or making plans or all of that nonsense. What stopped a person from just...leaving? Just packing up some luggage and walking out of town? The only thing that really sucked about it was sweating from all the walking, but that was easily solved. She wore her black leggings and a very loose black t-shirt. She only packed a few items of clothing in a large, but easy to carry handbag, and started walking. She didn't care about the direction. It wasn't very difficult to get to the edge of Haven fairly quickly. The people of Haven were always ready to help one another, with every single person she asked giving her a ride to cover a fraction of the distance she needed to travel.

Now that she was out on the edge of Haven, though, it wouldn't be as easy. It was getting dark, the orange sunlight now clashing against the coming night sky. Although it was pretty to look at, it made her feel...uneasy. Raven spotted a highway nearby, one that leads from Haven to the outside world. It was mostly empty, and she only spotted a car once every few minutes. That would be the only way out at this point, she figured.

She followed the highway until it met another one, now with a few more cars every minute or so. It looked like now, she was really going to have to look for someone kind enough to take her a longer distance, at least to the next town or so. From there, assuming they were like people from Haven, she'd be able to cover more ground.


Another hour later, she didn't have much luck. She was sticking out her thumb, waiting on the side of the road. About 4 cars had passed by her without slowing down. She was about to start losing hope in her plan when she noticed something larger coming her way. A truck with some rather bright lights. She sighed in relief and almost smiled.

Raven's eyes followed the truck's driver seat door as it pulled up to her. She didn't care who this person was, so long as he could help her out. She didn't know to be slightly disgusted at the man who was behind the door. A fat, balding middle aged man wearing a wife beater and jeans, and who looked like he had been driving for days.

"You need a ride, sweet cheeks?" He asked her. Any other woman would have been taken aback by his rather cliche and condescending name for her, but Raven didn't care in the slightest. Without answering him, she climbed into the passenger seat on the other side, and soon enough, they were off.


Raven shifted in place a bit. It had been about half an hour since she was picked up, and the truck driver hadn't said anything. The only thing filling the air was the low sound of country music. She wondered if he had any air conditioner. It was getting hotter by the minute, and she could smell his musk.

Surprisingly, though, before she decided to break the silence to ask, he spoke up first.

"I'm surprised you agreed to let me give you a ride. I figured you'd be afraid of a creepy guy like me you..."

Raven looked over at him for a second, and then back at the road. "?...is being bad?"

"Most girls wouldn't take kindly to it." He answered after another moment of silence. That wasn't the reaction he was expecting. Raven eyes darted from the lights of one oncoming car to the next, noticing they were now in heavier traffic.

"I'm not like most girls. Everyone loved Haven, but I wanted to get out as soon as I could. Most girls hated wearing black or listening to Metal, but I love both of those things. If there's something most women don't like, I usually like it. So I'd probably like being ."

Now it was the truck driver's turn to shit in his seat, the tent in his jeans growing. He'd been blessed with a particularly meaty organ, and now he was itching to see if what she said was really true.

"It's pretty hot in here...why don't you take off your top?"

"Your air conditioner isn't working?"

"Nope."

"Fine, as long as you don't mind." She grabbed the hem of her shirt, lifting it over her head and letting it drop on the floor of the vehicle. Without even needing to be told, Raven also went for her bra, letting the jet black material join her top. Her chirpy C sized tits now on full display. She sighed and relaxed in her seat again, like nothing was wrong.

"You really are a strange girl...you might be good for something I need..."

What does he need?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)