More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by legolas5648 legolas5648

What lesson do you teach?

History

You are sitting at your desk as the kids filter into the room slowly, they all seemed rather tired as this was the class right before lunch. You looked around the room as trying to remember the names of each student as they took their seat. The semester had just started and you were still getting familiar with each of the students. You checked your seating chart a few times as you spot your new favorite student of the semester so far. You see her walk in wearing a rather short pair of shorts and a black T-shirt with what looked like some sort of anime character on the front. She moved and sat down in her spot right at the front of the class room. You looked at her tight athletic body, her long black hair tied back into a pony tail. She had on very dark near black lipstick and big brown eyes. You realized you had been admiring her body for to long as she locked eyes with you and smiled biting her lip a bit. You darted your eyes around the rest of the room as the bell screamed loudly marking the start of class.

"Morning students quiet down we have a lot to get through today. Lets go over the legislative branch before we move onto the Supreme Court. " You say standing up starting class.

You begin your lesson looking over everyone seeing those that are paying attention and the others that are completely disinterested. Then you lock eyes with, her, again and she seems to be not looking at the slides at all but directly at you. You swallowed hard as you turned your attention away briefly and then look back and she is still staring intently at you and nothing else. Her shirt was very tight against her chest and you saw her hand was under her desk but her arm was moving. You looked puzzled as you continued to talk about the Supreme Court being late on the power point as your attention was divided. You kept jumping between, her, and your lesson. Thankfully you got to a brief video and hit play sitting down at your desk. All of the students except her were watching the video.

Anything interesting happen during the video?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)