More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Thefella8000 Thefella8000

Who does he possess?

His mom

Mark had bought a phone that he had bought off of eBay. The phone said that it had the ability to possess people at will, and to de-possess people’s bodies at will. He was going to get on John once, and for all for embarrassing him in their algebra class.

He got the phone inside of the mail, and as soon as he got the package he took it to his room. He then eventually took the phone out of the packaging, and he started to think out loud to himself. “Who could I use against most to ruin that little shit’s life?”

He grinned wickedly “how about mommy dearest?” He then quickly typed her name into the phone, and he then found himself in his mom’s body.

It was around middle of the day, and it was a Sunday afternoon. John then found himself inside of John’s mom’s body. John’s mom was in the middle of cooking dinner, and Mark was in utter shock that the remote worked. He also had the remote in his hand still somehow it like teleported with him when he turned into John’s mom. “The remote can teleport weird” he said, as he slid the magic phone inside of his pocket.

He saw the Fried Chicken that hadn’t even been cooked yet sitting out “oh hell no” he said, as he instantly turned the pan off. He then put the uncooked fried chicken back inside of the fridge. “That little shit can cook for himself” he chuckled in his sexy milf of his voice.

“That little shit can cook for himself” he chuckled. He then went to find his new room, and he eventually did find his new room.

He then closed the door behind him, and he then went to his new bedroom bathroom. He stared at his new milf body in the mirror “that loser really has hot a milf of a mom” he chuckled in the most sexy way he could possibly make her sound. John’s mom had an office job, and so he began to unbutton his button up shirt.

He unbuttoned the first 2 buttons on the shirt. He then unbuttoned row after row until he saw his new tit’s being held in by a plain black bra. He then pulled the bra down to expose his bare tit’s. He then began to play with his newly acquired boob’s.

“These have to be at least double CC’s” he chuckled to himself. He then heard a knock at the door which made him lose all concentration.

Who was knocking at the door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)