More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Thefella8000 Thefella8000

Who was knocking at the door?

John

After the knock at the door he heard a very familiar voice. “Mom are in there?” John asked.

Mark groaned, as he pulled his bra all the way back up covering his boob’s.

He then buttoned a few of the buttons back, but he left the top 2 undone to fuck with John.

“Come in it’s unlocked” he said in his most motherly tone. He still wanted everyone in the household to really believe he was John’s mom.

John comes into her room, and he is greeted by his mom, and it caught him off guard how his mom had the top 2 buttons undone on her shirt.

“What is it son?”

“I have the movie ready for dinner” John said with a smile on his face.

“What movie?” Mark asked in a confused tone.

“You said dinner would be done around 6:30, so is dinner almost done mom.

Mark was ready to have some fun “oh I’m so sorry son, but I have a headache.” “It’s also my time of the month, so I’m not very hungry right now.” “Son can you please make yourself something to eat?”

“Oh yes sure mom, and I hope you feel better soon mom” he replied.

“Thank you son, and I expect your homework to be done by the end of the night as well.”

“Yes ma’am” he replied, as he shut the door behind him.

I finally have this body all to myself” he said under his breath, but as soon as he said that he heard his phone ring in his pocket. It wasn’t the magic phone that rang, but John’s mom’s phone rang.

“For crying out loud I can’t get this body to myself.”

Does he answer the phone, and if so who was at the phone?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)