More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JAYBAY JAYBAY

Who's story will you follow?

Hilda (Unova/ Volt White)

https://img2.gelbooru.com//images/d4/ea/d4ea59ac6e21a0dd4fba9b9be46b7fcf.jpg

Hilda would wake up with a tired groan as she would sit in her bed the duvet falling off her still a little damp from her dreams last night as she smiled and giggled to herself remembering it. All the other people involved it as she would shake her mind out the gutter she would make her way over to her wardrobe and begin to get changed out of her pyjamas. She would slip the pink silk top and pants off and change into a tight pair of booty shorts a white shirt and black jacket final she placed on her pink hat and socks as she looked at herself in the mirror she smiled she was a healthy 18-year-old woman and was now old enough for her pokemon journey.

She would smile as she would sit in her room waiting she and her friends had agreed to meet in her room a place where they had met many times growing up be it to play or for more adult activities, through getting Cheren in bed was always next to impossible, Bianca was far easier as she would blush to remember those times and would feel like touching herself. Only to hear some footsteps coming up the stairs as she would soon stop and smile at her friends Cheren and Bianca the only kids her age in this place.

As they talked and caught up they would gather around a box that had been delivered a box that held there partner pokemon as you would smirk and step forward you would open it up smiling seeing the three pokeballs as you would toss the balls and let out the three pokemon as they stood around before you, Snivy the grass snake pokemon, Tepig the fire pig pokemon and final Oshawott the sea otter pokemon as you and your friends looked upon the selection Cheren would poke his glasses up his face causing them to glint in the light. "Well Hilda you best pick first it is your birthday, after all, we will pick after you." Hilda fixed him a look he was going to take the one with a type advantage, wasn't he?

Though right now Hilda would not bother herself as she would stare upon the selection and smile as she would know what starter she was choosing as she would bend over and scoop up her chosen starter in her arms.

Who have you picked?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)