More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by JAYBAY JAYBAY

Who have you picked?

the best starter

Hilda would smile as she scooped up the little water type in her arms as she would look at the little girl only to notice a small sheath between her legs and smile, so it was that kind of girl. She cradled the pokemon in her arms she would soon notice the other to picking there own pokemon before Bianca turned to and smirks.

"Alright, Hilda let's have a battle and see what our new pokemon can do." You grin as you put your new partner down and watch her own Tepig come forwards with a small grin between the two of you the battle starts your pokemon soon taking of running around each other speed matched evenly. Both of you would repeat the only attacking move the pokemon knew "Tackle." you would get warry it seemed like Bianca's Tepig was just edging you out in speed, but when both pokemon where barely on there feet your's would soon beat it with a final tackle letting the Tepig fall to the ground .

As you cheered for your victory, you would quickly give Oshawott a hug and a kiss on the head for her hard work as Cheren walked over and nodded his head. "Alright, Bianca time for your forfeit you need to touch yourself while me and Hilda fight and when I win well I have plans for the two of you," smirking he would make his way over and heal both your's and her pokemon before sending out his own Snivy as you would give your young partner a small warry look before placing how down and her assuming a battle stance. Meanwhile, Bianca would move off to the side sitting on your messed up bed her skirt hitched up as you would glance to her Pokeball panties as she would begin to gently tease and touch herself as her fingers soon slipped in.

Deciding not to focus on the masturbating woman, for now, you turn your attention to the sole man in the room and his grass type pokemon with a small nod between the two of you another battle would kick off it seems the experience from fighting Tepig was already paying off as the water type would defeat the grass type with ease out-speeding, outmanoeuvring and out tackling the grass type it being over in nearly half the time with a confident grin on your face you would turn to Cheren only to be distracted by Bianca's moans of climax at the moment you where both distracted Cheron would tighten his tie and smirk. "well come on then we need to be off; first, we should say sorry to your mum then stop by to see the professor." before you could say anything Bianca would be up and out knowing he would not perform the forfeit you make your way downstairs as your mum agrees to handle your room and make your way to the professor.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)