More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by NecroPeridot NecroPeridot

Where does Ino go for her gossip?

Hidden Cloud Village

Ino found chasing gossip in the Hidden Cloud Village. She had heard that there was a woman here that had a bust size that potentially rivaled Tsunade's in size. This was something that Ino couldn’t ignore since breasts Tsunade’s size were legendary. To say that someone else had a set to match was mind boggling to Ino. Either way whether it was true or not Ino was going to find out the truth. That was easier said than done however since the only thing Ino had to go on the woman’s name. “Samui,” Ino mumbled at first, “Where the hell could she be. You’d think that someone that is said to have a rack like Lady Tsunade’s would be easy to find!” What started out a quiet mumble escalated into an annoyed rant. Ino had been walking around for nearly an hour trying to find Samui but had no luck. She was about to give up when she realized she could just ask the Raikage where she was. The leader of a village should know where to find someone after all. With that in mind Ino set off to the Raikage’s office.

It took her nearly 30 minutes to find due to her not knowing the layout of the village. Once she arrived Ino expected to see a receptionist or secretary but there was nobody there. That confused her as there should have been someone to greet her or let her know if the Raikage was busy. Ino decided to wait five more minutes in order to see if maybe the person behind the desk had to take care of something. After her waiting Ino was feeling impatient and decided to go into the office. First she knocked on the door to the office before waiting a few moments for a response. After not getting one she knocked again waited a few seconds then entered the office. Once she entered Ino seen….

What did Ino see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)