More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by schetefan schetefan

Who do you wanna follow?

Hermann - A soldier of the 7. Panzerdivision

You are Hermann Lang, 35 years old in the current April of 2072. You are a normal male. Since your early teens you wanted to become a soldier, so you joined the Reichswehr after you finished school. Due to your good grades you were able to pursue an officers career and as a result you attended one of the Reichwehrs Universities pursueing an engineering degree in defence systems. After getting your basic officer training you started your military career in one of the twenty Panzerdivisions of the Reichswehr. Most of the time you spent with guarding the border and pacifiing the regions near the border. Alongside with your promotion to Hauptmann you were transferred to the 7. Panzerdivision, the elite of all armored divisions. At the moment you are the commander of the first armored platoon of the first company.

You have a very masculine face, with blue eyes, you have short, blonde hair and you are clean shaven. You have a body height of 1.88 m and you are well trained. In addition to this great body you also have a very big penis with a length of 27.5 cm and a circumfence of roughly 19 cm. Below your dicks hangs your pretty average sack with an everage pair of testicles. Almost everyone who gets to know your penis size starts making some jokes connecting your size with your surname (Lang in german means long).

You grew up in a nice, happy, middle-class family living in a small house in Munich. This house was the most valuable property your family had and you only could afford it because it was passed down your family for generations. Shortly after you joined the Reichswehr your parents went on a trip near the border and were sadly killed during a raid of a gang. As you were an only child you inherited all of your families humble wealth. As you were no longer living in Munich and the house was in no shape to be easily rented out you decided on selling it. Thanks to the high plot and real estate prices in the Munich you made quit a lot money out of it, which you invested wisely to have more money later on in life.

Now you are married to a japanese beauty named Yui with pitchblack hair, big, brown eyes and perfectly smooth alabaster skin. She has perfectcly shaped, small B-cup breasts, a beautiful thin waist and broad, childbearing hips, giving her a beautiful hourglass shape. Her beautiful legs and ass finish the picture. At the moment she is 26 years old and she works as a kindergarten teacher. Eventhough you two are happily married, your relationship didn't start as rosy as one may hope. As many of the armored Divisions were stationed in Free Cities you always ended up in one of them. Eight years ago, when you were an Oberleutnant you were stationed in Edens Paradise near Vienna and as you were stationed there for a long time already and a transfer wasn't in sight you decided to buy a small flat there. Due to the positions of your flat and the barracks you had to pass through the markets on a daily basis, which always bothered you, as you are one of the few who oppose slavery. Most of the days you try to get through the markets quickly and without paying to much attention to the slavers, but one of the days there was a new and loud slaver group which offered foreign slaves, seemingly gathered in raids all around the world. As they are advertise them quite loudly even you can't keep your eyes away. One particular catched your eye: an asian girl, barely eighteen years old and with a face full of terror and hate. This girl aroused your pity and you decided to try your best to buy and free her. Once her auction started you joined the bidding and were able to get her for a price which practically equalled all of your savings, since she was beautiful and a double virgin. The slaver offered any basic outfit of your choice for her for free and you decided to grab a simple T-Shirt, a simple pair of jeans and some flat shoes for her. Once she was handed to you, you decided to try to find out more about her and you tried talking to her. After several failed attempts you found a common language with english. She told you some basic details about her, most importantly her real name. After that you tell her to that you plan to free her and some shimmers of hope appear on her face, but she still seems douptful. You two make your way to the nearest Citizens Advice Bureau to officially free her. In the office she is so happy that she starts to cry out of joy. As she now is a German Citizen and has no place to stay you offer her to stay at your place if she helps with housekeeping. She decides to accept your offer and since then you two live under the same roof. In the following time you two get to know each other better and you help her learning German and getting a job. Later you two start dating each other and finally marry. As of now you two have one daugther at the age of two together and Yui is pregnant with a pair of twins.

Authors Notes: You can find more information on the historical development of world here: Link.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)