More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by schetefan schetefan

What are you doing currently?

You are tutoring a group of students in history

"As you are going to write your next test about German history today we will repeat what you learned about it. To do this I will give each of you one of the important German states as a topic, then you will prepare a presentation about it. As we have this whole day together you will finish the presentations today and hold them in the final 2 hours of the day. Any Questions?" You said as you stand infront of a group of 10 students, each of your school year. They are part of the mayority of your year, reaching these classes in the time designated as normal in the curriculum.

As there are no questions you start handing out the topics, starting with the states of the middle ages, ending with the current German Empire. Once all the topics are handed out your schoolmates start working on their topics and you help them thenever they have any questions.

After the afternoon break the presentations start, beginning with a presentation about the Holy Roman Empire, also known as the first Reich, after that follow presentations about Prussia and Austria. After that follows a presentation about the German Empire known as the second Reich, followed by presentations about the Weimar Republic and the following third Reich. After that are the presentations about the German Democratic Republic and the Federal Republic of Germany. The last presentation is about the current German Empire, held by Wilhelmine:

"The current German Empire was founded as the direct follow up state of the Federal Republic of Germany. With the new global economic crisis in 2020 which started under the administration of Trump in America many states all around the world began degrading and a new wave of deregulation and privatization started. This lead to a rise of neo-capitalism all around the world, finally resulting in the funding of the first Free Cities around the world. As one of the healthiest countries in Europe Germany degraded slowly and while it fastly became a world leader in arcology construction and engineering, Free Cities couldn't really spread in Germany. The first Free Cities in Germany were funded in the early 2030s and they were founded in eastern Germany, which was still suffering the economic effects of being part of the GDR. In the year 2037 our Free City Magna Utopia was founded near Munich when Anna Hartmann switched from her career in Aerospace Engineering to ruling a Free City. At the same time the Space Elevator connecting Magna Utopia to a asteroid in Geostationary Orbit about was finished. This Space Elevator was part of a project of ESA to make space travel cheaper that was started in 2019. It run until 2025 under ESA control until the struggling EU decided to sell many ESA run operations to private investors to get money to stabilize the financial situation of the EU member states. After funding Magna Utopia Anna Hartmann spend lots of money to develop the ground site of Magna Utopia. At the same time she used her experience in Aerospace Engineering and her connections in the industry to design and built the Space Station Levels of Magna Utopia we are currently living on. Due to the fact that the downfall of many of the old states in the old world sped up Anna Hartmann soon invested in the first Squad stationed in Magna Utopia, which reformed into the Wachbattalion in 2045. In 2046 the so called Daugthers of Liberty started operating in the main arcology of Magna Utopia and they were demanding that Anna Hartmann should free her slaves. As she refused to free them, the Daugthers of Liberty firstly assaulted her and as the attack failed they later in the same year attacked the arcology as a whole and they were quickly defeated while the resulting damage to the arcology was minimal. As result of the attack the 7. Panzerdivision was formed as an Army for the Arcology and later the Free City, while Anna Hartmann started economic warfare against the owner of the arcology which supported the Daughters of Liberty while buying out shares of the other parts of the Free City at the same time. By 2049 the whole Free City was under her control and the 7. Panzerdivision reached complete combat readiness: It reached its manpower of roughly 12000 men and it was euqipped with 350 of the newest Leopard 3 tanks. As most of the personnel of the 7. Panzerdivision received its basic training in the Bundeswehr the 7. Panzerdivision had good connections to the Bundeswehr. During 2049 and 2050 bribes were paid to the upper echelons of the Bundeswehr to get them on the side of Anna Hartmann. With the support of the Bundeswehr Anna could challenge the official government of Germany in summer 2051 and it transferred the power to her to prevent a civil war in Germany. With sucessfully getting to power Anna and her best lawyers started working on a new Constitution for Germany. It was finished in late 2051 and on the 17th January 2052 the new German Empire was founded and Anna Hartmann was crowned as Kaiserin Anna I. Until the year 2055 the borders of the German Empire were expanded to the Borders of the second Reich, but Austria, the german speaking areas of Switzerland aswell as Bohemia and Moravia were also added. Until 2060 all technological and personal assets of the old ESA and the old Airbus Group were seized to found the DRA (Deutsche Raumfahrt Agentur (German Space Agency))."

As Wilhelmine is presenting you are sitting at the back of the class and you let your eyes roam over her body: She has a beautiful and cute face with light freckles that highlight both her red hair and her pale blue Eyes as well as her pale skin. Frome these beautiful eyes your gaze wanders about her full kissable lips and further down to linger on her beautiful breasts hidden under her blouse. If you were asked to guess their size you would say that they would easily fill a Double-D Cup. Looking further down you can see her beautiful hourglass waist and below that the beautiful swell of her broad hips. From your vintage point you can't see her beautiful, heart shaped butt you admired so often then you had the chance to gaze at it. On the other hand your eyes can roam about her beautiful, shapely legs.

Wilhelmine finishes her presentation with explanations about the constitution of the German Empire, which grants the citizens as least as many rights as in the old federal Republic, but also gives Free Cities on German territory a special situation, as only parts of the citizens rights apply to the population living there. The most important difference between Free Cities and the remaining parts of Germany is the fact that slavery is legal in the Free Cities while it generrally is forbidden.

After she finished the presentation Wilhelmine answers the questions of her classmates and you are once again reminded that she is participating in every of your seminars while she seemingly masters every of the classes, which you find strange.

Do you investigate this?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)