More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by LateNightStoryTelling LateNightStoryTelling

How does she end up naked?

Her ship is badly damaged and she needs help…

Ahsoka had never been physically unready for another fight as the Clone Wars ended and the Empire rose. Any doubts she had about her ability in battle ended quickly when the first inquisitor to track her down met a swift end. What had unnerved her was the thought of a new war and the unknown that came with it. The prospect of former allies becoming enemies and a galaxy changing was not appealing, having to learn how to win all over again.

Two years after leaving Raada to resume her struggle for a free Galaxy Ahsoka was faced with these dilemmas. After a run in with Stormtroopers on Velmor her ship was badly damaged and short of fuel, maybe only one hyperspace jump left in it with the forces of the Empire close behind in pursuit. She needed sanctuary and was again to ask herself who she could trust. Many allies from the days of the republic had allowed themselves to fall in with the Empire and Ahsoka was more and more fighting back the unease of people she had trusted turning their back on her. Her resources and time were limited and one wrong choice could end the war for her.

The former Jedi still had to thank the though when she realised among her options was someone she knew she could have faith in, a warrior she’d already entrusted her life with before. The Mandalorian Bo-Katan.

A communication from her ship in open space had a risk of getting tracked but time was running out. Her message was received and Bo-Katan appeared in front of Ahsoka via holo-link.

“I wish I had time for pleasantries.” Ahsoka explained. “My ship is damaged and I need to get away from the Empire, it’s asking a lot but I think we both want the same thing.”

“You’re right, we have a common enemy. If I want them defeated I need you still in the fight.” Bo-Katan replied.

“Thank you.”

Ashoka began plotting in the coordinates sent to her to Bo-Katan’s base on Mandalore where she led her resistance from the attempted Imperial invasion. She rested a moment and felt calm begin to return to her, until:

“But…” Bo-Katan began slowly.

“But what?” Ahsoka asked.

“It’s not just me you’re joining, there are quite a few other Mandalorians here, and you know from experience their feelings on Jedi.”

“I figured out pretty quickly they weren’t fans, fortunately I’m not…”

“You wield lightsabers and use the , it’s good enough for the uninitiated. For them to except you in, there will be conditions.”

The unease slowly returned within Ahsoka:

“What sort of conditions?” she sighed.

What are the Mandalorian’s conditions?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)