More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by amipy amipy

What's next?

Her nipples are growing

Liz pulled off her thong and sat down with her legs spread in front of the mirror. She moaned with pleasure as she tugged and tweaked her still growing nipples. She could feel the wetness growing between her legs as the intensity of her pleasure grew in leaps and bounds. Her nipples were now six inches long and she began giving herself nipple handjobs with both hands. "OHHHHH", she moaned as she actually brought herself to orgasm, her body in uncontrollable spasms, as milk spurted from her nipples!

"That felt great!!", she thought to herself. "But I want more!"

She gave herself a nipple to blowjob. Liz felt strange. It was as if she was falling in love with her own nipples. She started to suck on the right one, almost as if it were a man's cock.

"Mmmm! Mmmm!" Liz moaned. She was about to orgasm for the second time. More milk spurted out of her nipples, as she gave a handjob to her left as she sucked on her right. A milky substance also spilled out from her snatch. Finally, she let her nipple out of her mouth.

"Oh yeah! That's it!" Liz screamed. She couldn't believe how great this was making her feel or how long her nipples had grown.

Liz switched the side to the left nipple and suckled hard while the right nipple was still used handjob. A few moments later, Liz popped her mouth on her left nipple and saw her nipples began growing into 8 inches long. She cannot hold back from her orgasms

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)