More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by danny222 danny222

What's next?

Her joints ache a little and feels like her clothes don't fit.

Liz tried putting or her personal dress and shirt, only to find out her dresses weren't covering up as much as last day. She thought:" Just what I needed: being tiny and fat. Not to mention ugly." So she walked out, and into the scale, only to find out, that actually, she weighted the same as yesterday.

So the only logical conclusion was that the clothes somehow, had shrunk. She went on to aske her mother, Beth, if she had washed the clothes the night before. She said:

No, I didn't. Is everything allright Liz? You look... Diferent - Her mother was staring down at her, up from her 5'11'' frame.

Liz started to figure out what was happening, but she couldn't believe it. She was taller, after all these years., and all her past days as the tiny girl, the runt of the family would be over. She could'nt hide her expectations, as since she remembers, her brother had at least 12 inches of difference, and lately, almost 2 feet, as he suddenly marked on the wall 6'3'' tall.

So Liz made her on mark, and measured it, only to find a bit of disapointment.

She had grown only one inch.

But then she thought: "not bad. Not bad at all. I just need more 20. And I don't think I will stop there.

As she passed in front of her brother she made a deep stare into her brothers eye. After all, she needed to know her goal, as an horizon, meant to be broken by those who dared to face the unknown.

And boy, was she excited. She felt like she could almost feel her growth.

Then she wen't to sleep, only to wake up on another day.

what day is it

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)