More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Janis_en_femme Janis_en_femme

Who did you come to the cruise with?

Her husband

Erica and her college sweetheart now husband Jack were on their honeymoon aboard the Star of the Sea cruise ship traveling to Aruba. They'd gotten married in July so they could finish college in the fall.

After going through all her adventures and mishaps, Erica finally was going to settle down into martial bliss and college graduation.

The wedding was beautiful and went off without a hitch. Her in-laws drove the happy couple to the ship. They were seen off in great celebration.

The first two nights, Erica and Jack never left the cabin.

The third night, tonight, they had been invited to the captain's table, so they'd reluctantly left their room to do something other than enjoying each others company.

At dinner, everyone at the table was happily married and respectful. Then the entertainment began.

A dark-haired woman took the stage. She wore a black tuxedo and a top hat. She introduced herself as "Femzo, Hypnotity Extraordinaire". She joked and put the audience at ease. As she lectured, she tested and was able to determine who would be her subjects that night.

Of course, Erica was chosen. Her husband, Jack, was chosen as well.

Femzo recognized Erica from high school and the memories were not happy ones.

Femzo wanted and now was her chance. First, the show and then a private reunion. One that would transform Erica and Jack.

How does the hypnotist's performance go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)