More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by danny222 danny222

What's next?

Her butt, hips, and thighs seem bigger

She grabbed her butt and noticed that it was more squishy than before. Her hands sunk deep into it. She got up and looked at herself in the full body mirror of her closet. Her butt was defenetly bigger. As she massaged it a bit, she felt a tingle and her butt got even bigger. She gasped and watched in the mirror as her panties had trouble to stretch as fast as she was growing. Her asscrack was showing now above the small panties.

Her cheeks were bulging over and under, swallowing her panties and pulling them into her private parts. When her butt stoped growing it had the size of small baskedballs, squished in the small panties. If her butt grew for another two sekonds it would have ripped them. Liz just looked in awe at her reflection. She had buttcheeks as big as her head. She smiled, she actually liked this. Liz shivered as she groped it. "Its so sensetive!" she gasped. It felt good and it looked good she thought. She didnt know very much about what boys liked being slightly sheltered but she knew they like big boobs and big butts. She thought about her best friend Michael who she had a crush on. Liz went on to touch herself some more, sqeezing her butt, wich felt Incredible, and massaging her pussy.,"aaahhhnnnnggg....m..my.....big....sexy....butt!" she moaned. After she had the greatest orgasm ever, she layed on the floor, face down, her hands still on her butt, panting and sweating. She felt dizzy as she stood up. She wanted to lay on her bed for another minute.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)