More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheCanadian TheCanadian

What's next?

Her breasts and clit team up on her

Lydia felt her nipples stir and all of a sudden her nipple rings pulled themselves above her chest stretching her nipples. She watched in amazement as her nipple rings danced her nipples and breasts around in the air getting more and more wet as this notebook's power just kept getting better and better. Her floating bra and panties floated over to the front of the bed and puffed up and filled out as if they were being filled by her own tits and ass. She looked at her bra and panties and her bra seemed to shimmy as if shaking it’s tits at her.

She then felt motion behind her head and she felt her long black hair start to move. Out of the corner of her eye she saw her hair start to move as if it was underwater. She then felt her hair start to tickle the back of her neck and as more and more of her long hair started to bunch together it then started to gently massage the back of her neck while other strands caressed the back of her ears and her clavicle. "How can this be happening? It's like my entire body wants to give me pleasure." She noticed movement out of the corner of the room where her closet door opened and her long leather gloves had floated out and headed towards the foot of her bed where her bra and panties were floating in space. The gloves inflated and floated to either side of her bra and then lifted as if they were about to guide an orchestra. A pen floated to one of the gloves in a flash and then the filled hands started to sway in the air.

She felt movement in her pussy. It felt like her pussy lips were starting to rub themselves with purpose. Moving back and forth with the sway of the gloves holding the pen. "Yesssss please more." She saw the gloves make a swirling motion with the pen and she felt her clit start to move in slow circles eliciting a moan of pure pleasure. She looked down and could see her clit and pussy lips moving on their own, slowly but with expert precision. As if the extra attention to her nether region wasn't enough her nipple rings now relented their pulling and instead started to slowly vibrate. At the same time her tits then squeezed themselves together and started to do long slow circles on her chest. The motions would change between long circles and loving full on squeezes. The movements felt better than any other lover she had before.

The pleasure being brought to her entire body was just too much and she wanted to finish in the worst way. Her pussy needed to be filled. Almost as soon as the thought popped in her head she saw gloves come together and open and felt her pussy lips spread themselves causing her to open her mouth wide with pleasure and shock. She then saw the ministrations of the gloves become short and more direct as if they were starting to build the orchestra to the crescendo. She then felt herself being filled but it wasn’t the same sensation as she felt with a large cock. Whatever was filling her was touching and vibrating her G-spot while also giving her the wonderful feeling of a slow but deliberate fuck. “OOOHHHHHH.” Lydia gasped as she felt pleasure like she never had before. No cock or toy had ever felt this good. She felt this vibrating hitting all of her right places and some she didn’t even know would feel as good as they did and she felt her orgasm building.

The gloves then made a short slice in the air and the sensations stopped for a moment only to see the gloves raise back into the air and feel her legs press together and then lift into the air. The gloves started directing and with that the return of the sensations with a renewed tightness in her pussy. “YEEEESSSSSSSS AMAAAZING,” and within 30 seconds her release came with an absolute explosion. Lydia cried and screamed and convulsed like never before squirting her juices into the air and soaking her bed and the floor at the foot of her bed also soaking the bra panties and gloves in front of her. The pleasure was so immense that she passed out during her orgasm. Once she had stopped convulsing the soaked the gloves then snapped their finger and the sheets from the newly made bed peeled themselves away. Her closet door opened producing a brand new top sheet and comforter and a towel. The towel moved to the gloves which then wiped their leather hands and then it proceeded to her legs and soaked up her juices and then her sensitive pussy drying her. After she was dried she was lowered to the bed as the notebook floated with her pen to her nightstand. As she hit her bed her top sheet and comforter wrapped her in her bed and the bra panties and gloves all draped themselves over her desk chair.

The notebook was proving extremely powerful and Lydia would eventually wake up what would she try to do with the book next?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)