More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FootLicker8 FootLicker8

Who are you?

Henry, 18M, Straight, [Foot Fetish, Cute, Nerdy, Wholesome]

The first filter lets you pick what the biological sex of you dream partner is. It allows you to pick both male and female but you are straight so you only pick female. Immediately you notice how the number of results are cut in half. The next question is the same but with gender. This time there are a lot more options but once again you only pick one of them: women. The results are reduced again.

This first part of the quiz is for filters about physical appearance. Going through the filters you begin filling them in like you would on an ordinary dating app; that being pretty loosely so as to not miss out on any potential great match that just so happened to miss one criteria, but then you stop. Every single cis woman on Earth is seemingly included in your search. One of them has to be your absolutely perfect dream girl, right? And if not you just have to go back and loosen up one unimportant criteria at a time until you find her.

You immediately go back and tighten up all your answers so far. Here are some of them:

Age: 18 only

Height: This isn't very important but you set the range from average female height to pretty damn short. Smol girls are cute in your opinion c:

Hair color: Brown

Hair length: Shoulder-length

Face: You know for sure it's unlikely that anyone will have the exact face you customize, especially with what you have planned for later, so you keep the ranges pretty loose from the beginning, from cute to adorable.

Makeup: You know nothing about makeup so you pick the preset "minimal amount" option because you prefer just a little bit of makeup.

Eyesight: You don't care how bad she sees or what kind of eye problem she has but you want her to wear glasses, just like yourself. Luckily there is a preset option for this: "wears glasses" so you pick it.

Glasses: This filter appeared as soon as you answered the last question. It lets you pick between your preferred model of glasses. You pick "oversized round": adorable!

Breast size: You don't know anything about breast sizing so you just pick the preset "large" option.

Waist size: You know it's quite uncommon in combination with the boob size you picked but you pick the preset "slim" option anyway and decide to loosen one of them if you get no results.

Hip size: Preset "wide"

Butt shape: You don't feel like going full custom so you pick two preset options: "heart" and "round" shape.

Thighs: Since it's only one slider you decide to customize the thighs to your liking, that being relatively thicc.

Virgin: Yes, just like you

You're surprised to find that after all this filtering there are still hundreds of thousands of women who fit your strict criteria, but you know that the next section of filters will likely thin out the numbers substantially.

You've reached the bottom of the physical part of the quiz which is also the bottom of the body: the feet. You've had a raging foot fetish for as long as you can remember and beyond. So far, even with the strict criteria, you've left several filters completely blank simply because you don't care at all about them. Now, with the feet, you would be as precise as possible, only loosening criteria if the number of results went down to zero. Let's begin:

The perfect feet, in your opinion have long elegant toes ending in perfectly shaped and sized toenails, high majestic arches and smooth, red, frequently pedicured, mouthwatering, delicious soles. The bones should be visible through the top of the foot to add to the elegance. You aren't a particularly big fan of smelly feet so you pick a range from no smell to slightly smelly but not vinegary. The taste, however, you want a lot of: Salty flavor.

After spending more time on the feet than the entire rest of the body you are surprised to find that a few hundred girls still fit the criteria. It makes you a little worried because half the quiz, the personality part, still remains, but it also makes you very excited and increasingly horny since it means that hundreds of girls who, at the very least, look exactly like your perfect dream girl, including having absolutely flawless feet, exist in the real world! It makes your heart pound in your chest.

Moving on, this is some of the criteria you added in the personality part of the quiz:

Star Wars, Wizarding World, Marvel and DC nerd.

Interested in astronomy, evolution, alien biospheres, worldbuilding, design, politics, etc.

Speaking of: Exact same political views as you.

Relatively introverted.

Neither submissive nor dominating in bed.

Accepting and open to your many fetishes.

Enjoys long walks.

Wears cute, casual clothes like oversized hoodies.

Is single

Is attracted to guys like you

Speaks at least one of the same languages as you

Is a cat person

Has your sense of humor

Is cuddly

Is 100% free, including

And so much more. Where the physical part made you horny, this part gives you butterflies. If the person you are creating exists in real life you want to visit them and love them at any cost, and if the app wasn't lying, you could do exactly that. You had forgotten everything about how this app was probably highly illegal and that they had somehow gathered all of this data on every adult on the planet, including yourself, but you don't care.

It is dark outside when you finally finish the quiz and, to your complete surprise and delight, one single result still remains! With a pounding heart and trembling fingers you click the "show results" button...

Who is your dream girl?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)