More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AnthroLover AnthroLover

Do you enter?

Hell yes!!!

Without a shred of doubt or hesitation, even though he was shaky with excitement, Josh walked through the door, and saw himself into a lobby with a receptionist on the front. The wall was decorate with many posters with pictures of famous furry characters, some of them depicting these characters in normal situations, while others were a little more... suggestive.

Josh walked to the receptionist, which was very friendly with him, and even tried to make small talk. However, Josh didn’t paid any attention to it, as he was too focused on getting to do what he had come to do in there. So, the young adult was soon paying the woman with his credit card for a session, and she was quick to redirect him to a door on the far side of the lobby.

As he entered, he came across a hallway that was fill with futuristic recliner chairs with fancy helmets on top. It kind of looked like a mix between a pool lounger with a hairdryer chair. These were virtual reality beds, the kind where you laid on and had the virtual reality helmet lowered into your head so you could go inside the imaginary world. Some of them were occupied, by both men and women, and Josh couldn’t help but notice that some of them were clearly excited, as the men had visible bulges on their pants, while the women clearly had wet spots between their legs.

Josh walked across the hallway, stopping on the first empty lounger that he could find. He looked around, expecting someone to come and see him to explain in details how it worked, however, no one came. Instead, a computer voice spoke to him, from a speaker near the helmet.

Welcome to Virtual Furry Dream. Please, lay on the chair and relax. The helmet will activate automatically, and the regulations of the house shall be explained to you inside of the virtual space.

Well, it didn’t needed to tell him twice.

In no time, Josh was sitting on the chair, and the helmet lowered into his head, covering his eyes and ears and effectively cutting him from the world. There was only silence and darkness inside of the helmet, when suddenly, a single phrase appeared in blue letters:

HELLO

WELCOME TO VIRTUAL FURRY DREAM

INITIALIZING

Next thing Josh heard as a sound that was like an engine sound combined with the hum of a computer. Then, the blue of the letters got more intense, and then the young man felt a familiar feeling going through his body.

Josh was no stranger to the process of virtual reality, as he had played more than one virtual reality videogame while growing up. He was familiar with the feeling when his brain was disconnect from the rest of his body temporarily, and his consciousness transferred into a computer-made simulation. It was that feeling of detaching from your body and starting to float into the distance, some people even said that it was similar to an out-of-body experience. Of course, this comparison made a few people uncomfortable.

As Josh felt himself separated from his body, all of sudden it was like he was being sucked into a tunnel of digital data and bits, which floated before him like dots and beams of blue and white light. This was all part of the process, and it only lasted for around twenty seconds.

By the time it was done, Josh saw himself in the middle of a gigantic, infinite space that certainly looked like the old-fashioned idea that someone had of a computer simulation. Only infinite digital ground and ceiling with no walls in sight. It was quite similar to the initial scenery of most V.R. games, when you first were show the menu of the game you would be playing by a virtual character.

Hello, sir.” Said a voice, which made Josh immediately turn to look at who it was.

Or rather, at what it was.

The being that stood before him could not be human, as it certainly didn’t looked like so. The creature was humanoid, that was for sure, as it had two legs and two arms, but the similarities ended in there. The skin of the creature looked to be computer-made, like the floor and ceiling, and its head was not a human head, but rather an animal one. That is, it looked like an animal one, as it had a muzzle and ears on the top of the head, however, it didn’t had any features that would identify a specific species, just like its thin body didn’t had any features that would identify gender.

What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)