More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Super12 Super12

Is Jane or Helen going into the other room?

Helen

"Since we are Helen guests, shouldn't she have the honor." said John. "Oh, before we begin how about we make things a little more spicy?" offer Helen. "How so?" asked Jane. "We'll cuff John hands and feet so he can't move while you and I go onto the other side." answered Helen. Both husband and wife agreed and John put his cock and balls through the glory hole and had his hands and feet bound against the wall. Firmly in place Helen and Jane went to the other room which was unfortunately for Jane and John was sound proof. As they entered the room John's genitals were sticking out of the wall and on the other side of the room stood a glass box with a worm six inches long and two wide inside. "What is that?!" Jane asked. "That is a worm I have bred and its diet consist semen. Thou it has been a few days since it has been fed and since it is so hungry it would most likely go to the source." Helen answered. As Helen spoke an ogre standing at ten feet wearing only a moist loincloth filled with sweat and a very large bulge under the make shift underwear came into the room. "If you can clean Okurk cock, balls, and loincloth and make him cum with only your tongue than your husband will get a blowjob instead of the worm; however I will warn you and say Okurk doesn't like to bathe or wash his clothes so you are most likely to have mouths worth of filth to clean with that tongue of yours. So whats it going to be?"

Will Jane clean the ogre or will the worm feast on John semen?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)