More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Super12 Super12

Will Jane clean the ogre or will the worm feast on John semen?

Jane cleans the ogre

Fear for her husband Jane quickly answered to clean the Ogre. "Good girl, now I believe John has been waiting long enough" said Helen as she went over yo John cock and began to lick, suck, and fondle it. Wanting to get the Ogre clean as quick as possible Jane began to suck on the filthy sweat, piss, and cum stained loincloth but the taste and smell was making her nauseous and had to make stops to breath cleaner air and spit out taste on her tongue. But as she continued to clean the loincloth Okurk's cock began to grow erect and he took the cloth off revealing his 22 inch long 6 inches wide dick and 10 inch diameter testicles with both the cock and balls covered in warts and boils form not cleaning himself. The sheer size, smell, and disgustingness of the member was enough to make Jane pass out in fear.

On the other side of the wall John just got done with his gloryhole blowjob and was untied by Helen and currently is enjoying a drink on the couch with her. "Do you know whats taking Jane so long?" asked John. "I may have had fun with her." said Helen. "Oh" said John intrigued. Suddenly a large gray dog and entered the room and laid next to Helen feet. "I didn't know you have a dog." said John eyeing the large beast warily as he closed his legs. "Tara is a wolf that I bred and is a ever obedient pet, you could say she is as smart as a human." Helen replied proudly. "Jane should be done by now, lets pay her a visit so we can begin round two." Helen said as she began to walk to the door leading to the other room with John in tow.

Right after Jane passed out Okurk began masturbating knowing his mistress would be very upset with him if he would to without her orders. Just when he got to his limit the door began to open he undo his summing and exiting the room but vowing to himself that he will make Jane his bitch. As John and Helen entered the room he saw his wife on the floor passed out. "Looks like we have to continue without her until she wakes up." said Helen dismissively. That made John angry. Yelling "My wife is on the floor and you want to act as if its noting to be alarmed about?!" "If you are really so upset how about we play with your wife right now, it should still be fun even if shes not moving." Helen reasoned. Enraged by Helens disrespect John raise his fist in an attempt to strike her however a large hand covered in gray fur with sharp claws grabbed his wrist. "Looks like you made Tara upset". said Helen. "Tara?" questioned John just before everything went black.

"Chain them up" Helen order Tara. "Whoever wakes up first will have a show they will never forget."

A.N. If anyone wants to add to the story feel free.

Who wakes up first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)