More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Pooka Pooka

Who will this inhabit first?

Hector, "The Well-Endowed" 18, Track Star

"Just a little more..." you mutter to yourself mid-jog. God, the runners' high is amazing. Pushing yourself to the limit of your own endurance, the brain's reward for pushing past your own limits. Nearly better than sex! You laugh to yourself as your earbuds blast your favorite D&B song. It's loud enough you don't hear the roar of the car until its too late.

"Uhhhg" You groan and try to sit up. Pain becomes your whole world for a few shuddering seconds. Your legs feel shattered, your arms are tied down, you lay face up...naked. Something draws all your attention to your cock...as teeth rake up its' length.

A tongue traces circles slowly around your junk. Despite the pain in your legs, you've never felt harder. Gazing down your body you see the dark hair of the last girl you'd let near your penis again....

Her hand squeezes your shaft roughly as she looks into your eyes. "Hey baby, still think I'm the worst you've ever had?" She holds her hair to the side as she slides her mouth over you again...deepthroating your member perfectly. You can feel her smile as her lips touch the base of your cock. Her fingernails scratch along your legs, causing your entire body to quiver. Lost on that line between pleasure and pain.

"God Romana, what the fuck did you do to me?" Despite the fucked up situation all you can think about is your penis and how she's worshipping it with her body. You have to be or something. Maybe it's one of those fucked up sex dreams you used to have when you dated her years ago. You'd nearly forgotten how she'd get you all worked up, then ruin it. Oh shit!

While you were lost in your own pleasure you failed to notice she was busy painting something on your chest and around you. One hand was was continuing to jerk you off, but the other was tracing queer symbols on your skin.

"A prick like you doesn't deserve a cock like this...Oooo, it's even better than I remember."

Romana stands, your eyes grow large as you take in her appearance. You remember her being a kinky witchy freshman goth type. Too much make up. Different outfit every day. Gothic Loli one day, near Dominatrix the next. You were still learning what sex was then. She was sooo into it, but liked pain too much. Cutting, blood letting, ...That was where you drew the line. She you to fuck her hard while begging you to her with your hand. You'd never seen anyone orgasm so hard they practically passed out. For a second, you thought you'd killed her and your life was over. No Track. No scholarship. No future...all because she pushed you into this...life. That's when you left. Yeah, you ran away, but she was obviously a psycho loser and you are meant to BE something.

She turns and stands above you. The dagger in her hand barely distracts you from the cabalistic tattoos over her entire body. A fear you've never known chills your spine as her legs comes up before her foot presses on your throat....cutting off your blood slightly. Despite yourself, you feel a rush of lust race from your head to your cock. You moan deeply.

"You feel that baby? That's how I was feeling when you ABANDONED ME!" The last words turn into a shriek as she drops to all fours over you, the dagger hovers next to your face.

"Tonight I take the only part of you worth anything," She traces the dagger down your cheek, across your neck, and down your chest. She begins to chant. Your heart begins to race. Whatever she's doing feels dark, like a spell or something. You fight against your bonds, but she always did buy the good stuff, the leather cuffs do their' job well.

The candles in the room flicker as her magic reaches a crescendo. Her chanting pulses in your ears. A scream is pulled from your lips as the blade slashes towards its' target.

====================================================================

(Sorry for being dark, but the world needs more dark sometimes. Feel free to take the story where you want now! What did the spell do? Who is in control? Did it fail? Have fun!)

=========================================================================

What happened as the ceremony ended?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)