More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ManRayMansker ManRayMansker

What's next?

Heads or Tails

Greg located Abagail, and explained a new theory of the Djinn. Greg said the Djinn wasn’t a to an oil lamp, but a disc that illuminates the Djinn realm. The Djinn’s technology seemed like magic to previous civilizations, and the gifts appeared as wishes to those who didn’t understand the power. He then asked Abagail if she wanted to head down for a drink, she sure but where to? Greg seized the opportunity to introduce using coins to play the night. “In the spirit of mystical intervention, let’s let date decide all the decisions of our evening.” He pulled a dime out of his pocket so not to accidentally initiate changes, “Head we go to the lobby downstairs; tails we drink at the pub downtown.” He flipped the dime, “Tails let’s head out!”

Once at the pub, the pair of young intellectuals were discussing the treasures unearthed. When the server approached the two of them Greg pulled the magic quarter out flipped it nibbling something under his breath. He stared at Abagail as her lips looked a little fuller and more red, she asked, “Greg what was that?”

“Oh I was flipping for my drink choice, I will have a Long Island Iced Tea.”

“Oh yeah!” Abagail exclaimed, “we’re letting fate decide hand me that coin.” Greg handed her a nickel; she flipped it heads a frozen margarita, tails a martini.” The server read, “heads I will fetch your margarita.” As they drank and talked Greg had successfully lowered her weight so that she was highly intoxicated and giggly as they also flipped for jukebox choices, food items. He went for an unnecessary move but he really wanted to know, so he flipped the golden coin “Abagail is extremely horny for me.” Tails he became obsessively turned on by Abagail. “Shit!” He tried again, “Abagail is smarter than me.” Heads “Damnit!” He flips again Abagail sees me as her sexual preference. Finally, I got my wish.” Abagail started making sexual passes and flirtatious gestures. Greg goes for it, “Abagail will do my bidding.” Heads again. He then explained the power of the coins and what made them in the first place to his intellectual superior, who said, “you know it’s a good thing you are so sexy, because you’re choice for your first use of the box is really stupid.” She grabbed the nickel flipped it “heads you show me your box tails I show you mine.”

Head or tails

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)