More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by my_comp_uter my_comp_uter

What do you do now?

Head to the Community Breeding Center to learn about your options

Now that you have confirmed that you do not need a Daniel’s Injection, you decide that you want to know more about your options before committing to anything. You make your way to the nearest Community Breeding Center to learn more about what needed to happen next.

The Community Breeding Center was a medium-sized facility on the outskirts of town. Growing up, you’ve heard horror stories of several men who had failed to do their duty to procreate dragged into the center and never coming back out. Recently though, the Community Breeding Center has been trying to change their image and become more welcoming and helpful.

Colorful propaganda posters about the CBC are scattered throughout the city, telling all those interested to visit the CBC for information and support.

“Hello. How can I help you this fine morning?” asked the chirpy young redhead who sat at the information counter of the fairly empty office.

“Umm… I just had my visit to the clinic this morning and confirmed that I didn’t need to have a Daniel’s Injection. I know that I’m supposed to impregnate someone over the next 24 months, but I just wanted to better understand what that meant,” you explained to the attentive receptionist.

“Great question,” remarked Adam as he prepared to deliver a well-rehearsed spiel, "As you may know, with the female population wiped out due to an unknown disease, we had to resort to measures to ensure our species' survival. Fortunately for us, the Daniel's Injection allowed males to carry progeny and extend our bloodlines. As such, each man must do his part in prolonging humanity's existence by breeding or being bred. Although only the first child is technically mandatory, people may be called to do their duty again later in their lifetimes and depending on the supply and demand of that time, your role might change from your current / previous role. This is unlikely though and we’ve not had a population crisis in over 50 years with our current laws.”

Adam continued, “Apart from this normal track, however, there are also some other tracks that you could pursue that come with their own pros and cons. Let me take you through a couple of the more common alternative paths.

The most popular alternative path that most people take is to become a Breeder.

If dominating is more your thing, you can instead become a Trainer.

Or if you’re more into experimentation and/or science, you can choose to become a Researcher.

And finally, something that is becoming more popular recently is to join the newly formed Police Corps.

What would like to learn more about? Or are you interested in something more obscure?”

What would you like to learn more about?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)