More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheDespaxas TheDespaxas

Who is wearing it?

He is.

Frank is on all fours with a collar around his neck and it is you that holds the leash.

He is naked and the absence of tan lines indicates that he had been so for a while. You didn't attend the party, at least not in your previous life, but you think you remember than he turned 18 years old five months ago. If the memories of this world you have are to be trusted he has been your pet since then, after you won him on the lottery.

When he turned 18 he was gathered with others who were born the same week and a third became pets, then anyone could enter their name and the one picked received him as a pet.

It is strange to see him like that, naked and erect,crawling on the sidewalk in front of your house.

"so Frank what's up? " you try.

" woof" he replies, you now realize that people can no longer talk when they become pets.

Suddenly he pulls on the leash, pulling you with him.

He is rushing towards your neighbors and begins to sniff Mrs Daniels ass. At least she was Mrs Daniels but if she is a pet she must have been since she was 18 and couldn't have married her former husband....

This was going to be headache inducing, what about everyone you knew whose parents are pets in this world? Do people even have kids with their pets?

"hi Ashley! Nice day for a walk outside right? I see that your new pet is still very full of energy, you should give him more exercise. " says your 35 year old neighbor.

"Hi Mr Daniels, yeah I guess boys will be boys, right?" you reply embarrassed.

Frank stopped sniffing and is now trying to mount your neighbor's wife.

"stop, bad boy! Stop that this instant! " you scream pulling on the leash.

He barely listens to you and is inserting his disk in her pussy, it seems that she was very wet and ready for him to do so.

" oh don't bother with that Ashley, Eleanor is fixed and when they are young like that it is normal. He does that nearly every day since you had him it's a little late to train him now. " he tells you. You are mortified, you had let your pet fucked the neighbor's pet for five months without saying a word about it.

Once he finished with a groan Frank finally listens to you and jumps to brush against you. His duck still wet with supermarket and pussy juice leaves a trail on your jeans. As you try to keep away from him you slip and falls on your ass in a large pudle of mud.

As you pester about your ruined clothes Frank comes to you and licks your face.

Mr Daniels and Eleanor are leaving as he laughs a little about it.

"I need to go home and change, I also could use a shower. " you say.

Going back to you house you remove your jeans at the entrance. You have panties and they cover more than most of your bikinis.

As you walk up to your room Frank is following you. When you open the door he runs to a large pillow covered basket at the foot of your bed.

It amazes you that in this world it is normal for a teenage girl to have a naked teenage boy living naked in her room.

You grab a change of clothes and rush to the shower.

Hot water, perfumed soap and all the excitement this new world can offer, you quickly find yourself with a hand between your legs. Your shower is your favorite private moment to truly enjoy yourself.

Until the bathroom door opens.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)