More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by TheDespaxas TheDespaxas

Until the bathroom door opens.

Frank joins you in the shower.

You are lost to your pleasure and don't notice the bathroom door opening. The handle is broken but with the bathroom only entrance being in your room you only ever push the door rather than to lock it.

Despite having memories of your old life you took for granted the presence of frank in your room and didn't consider that he could enter the bathroom.

Your first sign of his presence is his face pressing itself on the hand that covers your pussy.

"Frank, what the fucked are you doing? " you scream before remembering that he cannot answer, you don't even know if he is able to understand you.

You remove your hand from your pussy to push his face away and his reaction surprises you.

He is licking your fingers, your juice coated fingers. It's either a normal reaction for a pet or you have been a naughty girl while training him.

He seems perplexed, even if he had become dumber he would be smart enough to know he isn't supposed to be here.

The only way to interpret his reaction is to conclude that for him this is a normal thing.

You stop pushing him aside to see what he will do.

Without surprise he comes and start to lick your pussy. From memory you never known him to have a girlfriend but he is very good at this, he must have had a lot of training in the last five months.

With your pussy occupied and two free hands you play with your boobs to enhance the experience.

This is the life, in this world you can have you pussy eaten anytime you like and walk around with a naked boy on a leash and no one will care.

It is kind of bothering you though, part of the thrill of having a naked boy on a leash is both the shock in others and the humiliation of the one on the leash. With no one to care about it, it isn't as fun as it could be.

The water is starting to get cold as you used all the hot water available. You turn it off just in time for a powerful orgasm under the relentless efforts of Frank's thongue .

You hear loud steps and the door of your room is opened violently.

Whoever just entered has seen the open bathroom door and comes to see if you're here.

"Ashley! You pet has tracked mud in the house....

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)