More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by TheDespaxas TheDespaxas

Until the bathroom door opens.

A visit from the G.O.D

After a wonderful orgasm you open your eyes to see the reflective figure and strange black suit of the Guardian Of Destiny facing you.

"Greetings, earthling! I came to see if you find this world matching to your needs. This is the first multiverse I am managing and it was a beginners mistake on my part to leave that access open. I made this world using what was left of yours when I did the update and what was in your mind but we can always do some adjustments. " says the entity.

"Don't get in there while I'm naked! Do you ever know anything about humans? And what is this idea of turning people into pets?" you scream as you cover your naked body with your hands.

The next second you are in your room, fully dressed,(only in jeans and a t-shirt, he didn't include the underwear you had ready.) the entity is here and Frank is looking at it perplexed.

"I apologize, I have only been doing this for about 15 billion years, there is an infinity of dimensions and only few of them have humans or even sentient beings in them. I saw in your mind an appreciation for the nude form of other humans, a taste for domination and a desire to be loved unconditionally. Having naked humans as pets that love and obey their masters seemed like a perfect way to grant your wishes. If it isn't to your taste I can modify it a little, or even better start a new one. " it explained.

So what will it be?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)