More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by JimJoeBob JimJoeBob

What story interests you?

Haze Daze: Sorority Carwash Part 1

Today was the day that my friends and I attempted to join the big sorority on campus. We all headed down to the bushes together, giggling and jabbering about what kind of initiation they'll have. This was important as this was a big sorority and would have some connections in the world beyond college. Also sisters of this sorority paid less on tuition and expenses as the house itself somehow funded the money. We were determined to get in...no matter the challenge.

The four of us stood at the door and waited for someone to answer; a thin brunette girl came and led us inside where the head sister stood with other pledges. I had heard her nickname was "Barbie" and had been here a long time and had done a lot of things here and used her power to erase it from her history here, forcing them to live as rumors that barely flutter around campus.

Barbie spoke when we gathered with the six other women attempting to get in, "Hello bitches! It's that time of the year where we scrape off the scum and see which piece of shit is the shiniest. Today pledges, you will be doing a carwash to raise money for the sorority..." So gar it sounded simple enough and made sense as it was probably the source of their benifts. But then she continued, "...and you all shall be doing it...in the nude!" And audible gasp came out from the ten of us as the sisters just grinned with Barbie laughing out loud. The six other girls immediately left after that and were quickly met with a rude response, "Oh, go on! Get out of here whores! You aren't worth it anyway! Go on, git!" She followed them to the door, slammed it behind them, then looked back to us, "Well, the brace stand out in the crowd. Come on girls, we'll head out back..."

The shuttle bus took us out of town to an abandoned gass station in the middle of nowhere on a long stretch of vacant highway. Upon exiting the bus, we were to give up every stich of clothing to a sister who stuffed them into a bag. Barbie immediately jumped out and berated us for covering up then made us line up close to the highway while she and two others setup a table and two more held out carwash signs to the sides of us.

The road lay derelict for quite some time before a whole convoy of cars started pouring in from both sides. The first four were treated reluctantly, but immediately, while the remaining parked away and watched on as we began sudsing and scrubbing. We slid over windows and windshield a cartel fully and shyly as we were ogled by men and women alike. The day stretched on and we grew more used to the experience and acted as if it were normal in order to increase the pace as cars quickly filled any empty spots. It seems the nude carwash he gained popularity over time.

As the sun reached the last third of its flight across the sky, we'd fell for the spurt of it all and put all our inhibitions away. Washing sexyily for each and every customer, which got us a little more money on the side in tips. Finally the last car pulled in and we all gave him the VIP, foursome treatment and he gave a big pay out to each of us and the cause itself. We were all glad when he pulled away that we could now be free of eyes creeping up and down our bodies. Barbie came by and told us we did a great job and that we didn't have to worry about being internt stars as they don't permit photos or videos. We all gave a sigh of relief and headed back to the bus, wondering if we'd have to suffer similar humiliations. Hopelfully with fewer men jacking off as our breasts flettend agaist their windshields.

What else could Barbie have for them?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)