More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by JimJoeBob JimJoeBob

What else could Barbie have for them?

Haze Daze: Sorority Car Wash Part 2

We liked onto the bus, still naked as our clothes would be safely guarded until we got back to the house. We bumbled up and down along the ride and got plenty of stares from other cars when we stopped at lights. The bus pulled into the driveway and we started to get off only to be stopped by Barbie, "Hold it! Someone is gonna wash my car," she said pointing at what was once a red car but now was slathered in mud and dirt. "Now, who's is gonna be?",she asked as we all just looked at each other with the same about of fear and uncertainty.

Barbie grew impatient and I volunteered to end the wait and tension but boy did I regret it, "Good," she said tossing me her keys, "Don't make it smell like ass too. As for the rest of you, you can go inside, get dressed, and get the fuck out." I looked at the keys in my hand and pondered what I had just agreed too as everyone else left me naked next to the bus. I had to go wash Barbie's car in nude, and there was no way she'd let me in to get my clothes or give me something to wash it here. No, I would have to drive down to the carwash and do it there like this...fuck.

I hopped into her little red sedan, started her up, pulled out, and headed for the carwash while scooting down to avoid being seen. Minutes later I arrived at the crowded carwash, just my luck, and waited in line to get in and after a while started to gain some lookers. When I finally pulled into a spot with an open hose I got out and caused quite a stir amongst the other patrons.

They drooled over me as I held my breasts and went to get a hose to fill up a soap bucket. Afterward I came back to the car and started to hose off the mud until I could see little brown and red became her color once again. I then spred some suds all over the thing, trying to do it the least sexy way possible and questioned if sudsing myself would be good cover or just continue to feed their fantasies. Then I got the hose again and washed the suds off as I looked around to see all the men staring back at me.

Shirtless over there had a rager in his pants and the old guy in the back failed to nonchalantly look over here every five seconds. When I finished, I put everything in the way while trying not to bend down and headed inside the carwash to pay them. I then realized I had no money and was at the counter standing there like an idiot. I began to speak but was hushed by the cashier, it seemed that my nudity was enough. I pointed to an airfreshener and he handed it to me then I left, getting back in the car and heading back to the sorority house. I hope the other girls have to do some shit like this or I'm gonna be pissed...

Are her wishes granted?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)