More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 57 57

Choose your female celebrity/star...

Hayley Williams & Kimbra Johnson

You're relatively known manager of musics stars. Ultimately, you didn't find a good job since an incident that you've with certain female singer from Texas. So, you're quite surprised when you received a call grom Hayley Williams, the lead singer from Paramore.

She told you that she was worried that her singing career was stagnating, so she decided to leave Paramore and start her solo career, but that was eventually unsuccessful, and now her career was stagnated. So, she decided to take risky actions, and that's why she called you. Although you didn't like to be the last pick, you secure her that you would help her, and you told her that you would call her in the next three days. If your Saturday morning wasn't strange already, you receive an international call. The caller was Kimbra Johnson.

The co-singer of "Somebody that I used to know" called you saying that despite she tried to insert her songs into the American music market, she hadn't any luck with that, despite the relative success of "Somebody that I used to know". So she was recommended to call you, since you, in the past, had some success introducing foreign singers into the American music industry. You accept the job of introducing her into the American music market, and you told her that would be great if you could meet her in person here, in Los Ángeles. She tells that she will take the next flight to there from Wellington, and she will meet in the next three days. Now you have two difficult jobs, and no idea on how you will resolve the problems that both represent, until you have an idea...

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I want to thank writerperson, an user of Chyoa, for his idea on how create a story about these two female singers, idea that I've taken to write this first chapter of the story of these girls.

What is your idea to solve Hayley and Kimbra's problem?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)